Sunday 30 June 2019

Last week in photos: June 24-30 2019

Blog header 

Summer is just another excuse for lazy days for cats! (not for me though!)
Monday, June 24 (day 175) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I was going to roll up and stitch in place the sleeves of the t-shirt my friend Marie kindly picked up for me in Disneyland Paris. 
I turn my back to get my sewing kit, and what happens? Loa stole the t-shirt! #lifewithcats 

I feel you Scar... 

And a picture of the t-shirt. 
I think a lot of people feel this way. 
[As this goes up, I have managed to sort out the sleeves] 

---- 

Photo of the day: 25.6.2019 (day 176) 

Tuesday, June 25 (day 176) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Summer time: ice tea and Mike Wazowski :).
Just a quick snapshot when Bert and I were waiting for our food at Hamburg, the local gourmet burger place. 
I wouldn't say they have the very best burgers in the world, but they have really tasty ones, AND they let adults order a children's menu, at cost (so no double the cost like they do in Disneyland Paris, pretty sure that's illegal). 
So at least I get a portion I can finish!

dinner time :) 

Bert with his meal :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 26.6.2019 (day 177) 

Wednesday, June 26 (day 177) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
A taiyaki piece in my sketchbook. 
Pentel P203 mechanical pencil in B, white 0.7mm posca marker, black Letraset (shows how long I've had it, they're by Winsor & Newton now) pro-marker and mtex washi tape on white Maruman Croquis paper 

---- 

Molly on the look-out 

Thursday, June 27 (day 178) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Overseer Molly, standing guard over the garden. 
She's one of my mother in law's cats, we went there for dinner :).

Molly on the look-out 

And another one, because Molly is cute :). 
She doesn't much like having her photo taken though, hence the faces she makes. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 28.6.2019 (day 179) 

Friday, June 28 (day 179) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I finally got around doing that Zurg backpack review post I've been babbling on about in the last two (1, 2) last week in photos posts! 
You can check it out here :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 29.6.2019 (day 180) 

Saturday, June 29 (day 180) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Summer Geek Festival with Bert and a bunch of our friends :). 
There will be a blogpost about the event, eventually :). 
And pages in BCM, for sure! 

Outfit: 29.6.2019 

Outfit of the day: 
Glasses: Theo 
Dress: H&M 
Necklace: Atelier Tausandschön 
Bag: H&M 
Belt: Moda 
Goggles: random pair of welding goggles 
Fan holder: Poorman's Gold Label 
Sandals: TEVA 

---- 

Photo of the day: 30.6.2019 (day 181) 

Sunday, June 30 (day 181) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Another taiyaki mixed media piece. 
Don't worry, next week there'll probably be some different art :). 

And that was June! 
Can you believe the year is half gone already!???? 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert
And finally, all my sketches are here :). 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment