Tuesday 2 July 2019

Art post: pages from my sketchbook

Photo of the day: 11.3.2019 (day 70)

Continuing with the pages from my sketchbooks, here are my favourite pages from my second sketchbook from this academic year. 
Or the first full one from this year. 

This one was a cream paper Maruman Croquis SQ one. But not just a regular one, no no no, it's one from their Croquis x Mickey 90 series. 
They also have a Croquis x Disney series, and it was so hard to pick and choose designs! 
I kinda wish I had gotten the Alice in Wonderland one as well, maybe I'll get more whilst they last :). 
I loved this one, because it features an ukulele, and I play the ukulele (badly, very, very badly), so yeah :). 

Anyway, to the sketches!

Photo of the day: 11.4.2019 (day 101) 

A sketchbook isn't complete without a drawing of Loa cat :).

page from my sketchbook 

Still practising people drawing :).

page from my sketchbook 

Halloween Baron, because cats + Halloween = awesome!

page from my sketchbook 

My previous cat Merlijn, from a photo.

page from my sketchbook 

A luna moth, from a photo. I love big moths, and the luna moth is one of my faves. And I'm practising hands, so bonus!

From my sketchbook 

I would probably not eat a cake pop like that if it was offered to me, but when I saw a photo by Disneykittee I couldn't resist drawing it. 
Mostly because I thought it looked really cool, but also because I am still practising hands and it was just all good stuff to draw :). 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment