Wednesday 5 October 2022

5/31 Days of Halloween/Spooky journaling

Let's talk orange inks! 

For day 5 of Halloween month I'm doing something slightly different. Rather than make a spread in my Halloween journal, like I have been doing the previous days, I would like to take the time to look at some of the orange inks in my collection. So here's the Battle of the Bottled Orange Inks! 
If you want to see talk more in depth about these inks, check out the YouTube video :) 

 

---- 

Find me online: 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment