Friday 7 June 2019

Art post: pages from my sketchbook

Because I'm lousy at uploading art as I go in my weekly photo posts, I've decided to start doing these instead :) 
These are my favourite pages from my first sketchbook of this academic year. This on a white paper Maruman Croquis SQ (square format) sketchbook. The 100 page one (there's also an 80 pages one).

Gojira is displeased 



Gojiraaaaaaaaaa!

Sketch of the day 

Brush study with markers.

Sketch of the day 

Negora toys are hella expensive, so until I can go back to Japan and buy one at a price that isn't utterly ridiculous, I draw or paint one from time to time :).

Portrait of Loa cat 

This portrait of Loa cat didn't came out that well, but I like it a lot anyway :).

from my sketchbook 

Hyperion in markers.

from my sketchbook 

Ballpoint sketch of Nautilus. Originally did it on a little A7 notepad, but I stuck the page in my sketchbook.

Rexie cat is love 

Pencil and markers portrait of Rexie Cat.

from my sketchbook 

I didn't have all the right browns, but I still like how this drawing of Chebacca came out.

from my sketchbook


Portrait of my friend Birdie.

page from my sketchbook 

Pencil sketch after a cool photo on the gram by mylittlecup.

page from my sketchbook 

I love doing these little studies off photos by Tokyo Fashion. They really help with learning how to draw people. I hope that one day I'll be able to make original people pieces, so I practise because that's what sketchbooks are for. 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

2 comments:

  1. This is all so nice and satisfying, you have a great style. Loving the Discovery land pics and your friend Birdie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad to read you've enjoyed the post :) I definitely want to do more art posts on my blog :)

      Delete