Wednesday 5 June 2019

Art post: flowers

things painted in class :)

Sometimes I paint or draw flowers!
A while ago, I arrived at class to find a vase full of tulips, and Eric (classmate) talking about having to sketch them. 
Because I was sympathetic to his plight, I decided to sketch them along with him. Line (teacher) walked in and I got stuck with the assignment to paint tulips. 
I feel kinda cheated too, because the first years only had to paint 3, and I had to paint 5! 

But yeah, have a bunch of flower art! Not just tulips, don't worry!

Photo of the day: 20.9.2018 (day 263) 

Yeah I know, it's a repeat from my portrait post, but I still wanted to include it because you know, flowers.

page from my sketchbook

page from my sketchbook 

The tulip sketches that got it all started...

things painted in class :)

page from my sketchbook

From my sketchbook

page from my sketchbook

Random tulip painting 

This is proof that ecoline and ecoline brush pens are NOT to be trusted. I use a pink ecoline brush pen to do hands. 
And this painting was in the drawer I share with Peggy, she put a damp painting next to mine, not touching, but just the proximity to that bottom left corner made the ecoine go all runny and screwy. ecoline is 
officially the devil. 

things painted in class :) 

And that's all for the tulips!

from my sketchbook

page from my sketchbook

page from my sketchbook

page from my sketchbook 

In hindsight this would have been better for a June handlettering page, but oh well. 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment