Monday 3 June 2019

Last week in photos: May 27 - June 2 2019

Photo of the day: 27.5.2019 (day 147)


Monday, May 27 (day 147) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Listen to Baby Groot and save the bees! 
And not just the bees, pesticides also kill rodents and birds, all creatures we need to well, live and keep nature in balance. 
Don't spray poison, look up alternatives! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 28.5.2019 (day 148) 

Tuesday, May 28 (day 148) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Mixed media piece after a cross eyed cat photo I found on the gram (it was without credit, alas), in my sketchbook. 
Kuretake gansai tami, Winsor & Newton Cotman and Liebetruth watercolour, Sakura pigma micron finliner, posca markers, Derwent Coloursoft colouring pencil, Pentel P203 and P209 mechanical pencils in B and 2B, 

---- 

Because we are adults! :') 

Wednesday, May 29 (day 149) 
Camera: Sony xperia L1 
Afternoon in Antwerp with my friend Claire :). 
Silly selfie because we are adults, clearly. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 30.5.2019 

Thursday, May 30 (day 150) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Most of the art supplies I got recently. 
I'm profiting from all the art store sales to stock up on stuff for next year of painting class, and lamenting how much more expensive everything is in Europe vs Japan :'(. 
I also got an empty palette to put watercolour from the tubes in, but I'm still waiting on plastic inserts for that. I'm sure I'll take a photo once I've put it all together. And an extra lidded jar for water (that way the cat can't get in and drink the water), but that's currently in use. And also nothing exciting so you're not missing anything :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 31.5.2019 (day 152) 

Friday, May 31 (day 151) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Spent the day in Villeneuve d'Ascq, France, with Bert :). 
We saw the Alberto Giacometti exhibition at the LaM and went shopping at the V2 mall. 
Good times, good times :). 
I will probably (or maybe not, we'll see!) post about the exhibition at some point :). 

Outfit: 31.5.2019 

Outfit of the day: 
Glasses: Theo 
Top: Primark 
Bag: H&M 
Skirt: made it myself 
Sandals: Saltwater Sandals (still would NOT recommend)
Accessories: Fossil, Disney, handmade, Han Cholo x Think Geek 

---- 

Photo of the day: 1.6.2019 (day 152) 

Saturday, June 1 (day 152) 
Camera: Sony xperia L1 It was my father in laws's birthday and this was the dessert spread my mother in law prepared :).

Outfit: 1.6.2019 

Outfit of the day: 
Hat: ebay seller 
Sunglasses: Theo 
Dress: Monki 
Sandals: Palladium 

---- 

Photo of the day: 2.6.2019 (day 153) 

Sunday, June 2 (day 153) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Working on a little piece for the Kasey Golden #DrawThisPlush competion, for fun :). 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment