Monday 10 June 2019

Last week in photos: June 3 - 9 2019

Rainbow doggo

First full week of June in daily photos, and art :).


Doodles in my sketchbook 

Monday, June 3 (day 154) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
The finished version of that sketch that was yesterday's photo of the day

---- 

Photo of the day: 4.6.2019 (day 155) 

Tuesday, June 4 (day 155) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Bowl overflowing with monsters. 
In fact, that's the second of those bowls I bought! 
First I bought one at the Maisons du Monde in Wilrijk, because eventually I want to use it to store little art supplies on my desk. I had it out, with Sulley's in it, for about half a day before Loa noticed it, threw the Sulley's out and pointedly stared at my bottle of water and then back at me. And repeated the staring back and forth for a bit, 'till I moved it to a side table and put water in it. 
So with Loa having stolen mine, I had a look at the Maisons du Monde in Villeneuve d'Ascq, and as they stocked it, I bought myself a new one. #lifewithcats amirite? 

---- 

Photo of the day: 5.6.2019 (day 157) 

Wednesday, June 5 (day 156) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Just a painting I did from a photo of a cute kitten that I found on the gram. Sadly another one from those massive accounts that give zero credit ><. 
In happy coincidence, this kitten looks like a total doppelganger of my friend France's kitten Sylvanas, so we are now pretending (it's not a secret, we decided it in public on my insta haha) it's her because we can haha :). 

----- 

Photo of the day: 6.6.2019 (day 157) 

Thursday, June 6 (day 157) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
My palette for watercolour tube paint. 
I got the empty palette at my usual art supply store, and the plastic inlays on ebay. It was quite roundabout to put it together, but I actually quite like this system, because if I want to get a loose half pan (an actual half pan rather than filling up an empty one from a tube), I could fit that in here, too. 
I really love these paints, that bright red Schminke one is actually just like blood when I paint with it, and you all have no idea how happy that makes me :) (very, very happy). 
I'm not sure which brand I like better, I've not used them enough to really decide. But if I go on first impressions, I would say that Sennelier is a little softer and smoother to work with, but Schminke has really awesome colours, like the Potter's pink (also referred to as Shelly-May pink or grandma pink) and the Cadmium Red Deep (the blood tone). 
So for now it's a tie :). 
I will definitely get some more primary colours for mixing, most likely Sennelier, as you get a lot more paint for about the same price as Schminke.

---- 

Rainbow doggo 

Friday, June 7 (day 158) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
June has been going on for nearly an entire week now, but I only just finished this doggo painting today, so yeah :). 
Better late than never! 
 It's after yet another uncredited photo on instagram, I really wish people would properly credit! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 8.6.2019 (day 159) 

Saturday, June 8 (day 159) - Caturday 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
A sketch I did of Loa cat, in biro/ballpoint pen over a background I did with my Faber Castell Gelatos, to try them out. 
Quite a few people seem to dislike the Gelatos, but I really enjoy them. 
I just wish they were more easily available in Belgium! I don't think they'll be around long either, because they were already 50% off at my usual art supply store, and that was their second round of being discounted O_o.

too windy for an outfit shot :) 

Too windy for a regular outfit shot 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: H&M 
Blouse: ONLY 
Skirt: made it myself 

---- 

Photo of the day: 9.6.2019 (day 160) 

Sunday, June 9 (day 160) 
Camera: Canon Powershot D20 (I like to see if it still works on the regular) 
Pluisje having a meal at our house. 

Outfit: 9.6.2019 

Outfit of the day: 
Glasses: Theo 
Top: Monki 
Shorts: H&M 
Sandals: Palladium 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment