Wednesday 12 June 2019

Pride month Disney pin tag

Photo of the day: 11,6,2019 (day 162)

I saw this video on Miss Cherry’s channel (I’ve left her video at the bottom of the post), and it seemed like so much fun, I wanted to do this on my blog. 
So here they are: pins in all the colours of the rainbow!


I don't have that many Disney pins, especially not compared to a lot of Disney influencers on the toob (and I am totally ok with that!), but luckily I had enough to do this challenge :).

Darth Vader pin 

RED: Darth Vader 
I know red stands for life, and Vader is more death incarnate, but I’m going by colours not meaning of the colours so there’s that. 
And this one of my favourite pins anyway :).

Gelatoni + steampunk + Halloween = awesome 

ORANGE: Halloween 
This comes to no surprise what so ever to anyone who knows me I’m sure. I could not pick this one for orange, because I LOVE Halloween! 
And steampunk. 

World's biggest Mouse party 

YELLOW: Mickey Mouse Party at Disneyland Paris
I don’t have a pin that heavily features on the yellow, but I do love keys, and Mickey is holding a yellow key, so there we go :).

Tick Tock Croc 

GREEN: Tick Tock croc with his mind set on treats. 
This pin reminds me so much of my late iguana Shinto that I had to choose it. 
I also bought a whole booster pack of Peter Pan pins just to get my hands on this, which just proves how much I wanted it (because I didn’t even do that for the Zurg pin Shop Disney came out with and everyone knows I love Zurg!).

Les Mystères du Nautilus pin 

BLUE: Les Mystères du Nautilus 
I actually had a couple of pins I could choose for blue, but I decided to go with this one, because Nautilus is my favourite thing in Disneyland Paris :).

Grapefruit Soda pin 

VIOLET: Grapefruit soda 
I love UP, and so it comes to no surprise to anyone that I own this pin. 
It was a no brainer really for violet. 

Disney does pride 

RAINBOW: 
Total cliché, but how could I not pick my actual Disney pride pin. 
It’s also the only rainbow pin I own, I will admit to that, but if it wasn’t, I probably still would have picked this one. 

I'm not going to tag any one individually, instead: if you want to do this on any of your social media, consider yourself tagged! :) 

And here’s the video I got this from :).


---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment