Friday 21 June 2019

Last week in photos: June 10 - 16 2019

Photo of the day: 10.6.2019 (day 161)

First the quandrant, and then... the galaxy! 


Monday, June 10 (day 161) 
Camera: Canon 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
A painting of an emperor moth I did in my Maruman Zuan sketchbook. 
Pentel P203 mechenical pencil in B, Derwent Coloursoft and Watercolour colouring pencils, Kuretake gansai tambi watercolour, white Posca 0.7 marker and Sakura pigma micron 0.5 fineliner on Marcuman Zuan paper. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 11,6,2019 (day 162) 

Tuesday, June 11 (day 162) 
Camera: Canon 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Getting ready to do a Disney tag post on my blog, you can read that here :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 12.6.2019 (day 163) 

Wednesday, June 12 (day 163) 
Camera: Canon 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Evil Emperor Zurg and Shop Disney are teaming up to fill the oceans with plastic, one shipping bag at the time. 
In other words: my backpack came (I already had the Zurg, Bert got him for me for Christmas) and the shipping bag is larg enough to fit a small child, which is just ridiculoust. 
Also: there's no need to ship a bag inside a bag inside a bag! 
#dobetterDisney I will write a review about this bag at some point, probably somewhere next week. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 13.6.2019 (day 164) 

Thursday, June 13 (day 164) 
Camera: Canon 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Linework drawing of Café Hyperion. 
Originally I wanted to paint it, but I liked how the linework piece came out so I left it at that. 
Pentel P203 mechanical pencil in B and Sakura pigma micron fineliner on white Maruman Croquis paper. 

Zurg Disneybound 

Outfit of the day: 
Disneybounding Zurg 
Hat: vintage/thrifted 
Glasses: Theo 
Dress: H&M 
Sandals: Palladium 
Backpack Disney x hype 

---- 

Nautilus painting 

Friday, June 14 (day 165) 
Camera: Canon 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Nautilus for Steampunk Day! 
How could I not?! 
Pentel, Kuretake gansai tambi and Daler-Rowney Aquafine watercolour, Pentel P203 mechanical pencil in B and Sakura pigma micron 0.5 fineliner on white Maruman Croquis paper. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 15.6.2019 (day 166) 

Saturday, June 15 (day 166) 
Camera: Canon 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Before I actually did that Zurg Disneybound, I sketched it out. 
Of course, I completely forgot to take a photo of said sketch earlier. 
Typical me :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 16.6.2019 (day 167) 

Sunday, June 16 (day 167) 
Camera: Canon 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
More experiments with the Faber Castell Gelatos :). 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert
And finally, all my sketches are here :). 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment