Wednesday 26 June 2019

Last week in photos: June 17-23 2019

blog header

Summerween, finally! 


Photo of the day: 17.6.2019 

Monday, June 17 (day 168) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
There's no reason behind this other than that I like the look of taiyaki ice cream and I wanted to paint one. 
 Of course, if I could get my hands on one, I would 100% certainly eat it :). 
---- 

Disney x hype - Zurg backpack 

Tuesday, June 18 (day 169) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Took a bunch of pictures of my Zurg backpack to prepare for my review of it. Which I WILL get up next week for sure! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 19.6.2019 

Wednesday, June 19 (day 170) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Time to start a new notebook! 
It's from Primark by the way, they had a €2,50 for 3 set so I bought it. 
I use this small format notebook, and so does Bert, so it's always handy to have a couple of spare ones. 

---- 

Summerween 

Thursday, June 20 (day 171) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Unlike the rest of the world, Tokyo DisneySea has caught up with Summerween, and incorporated it in their Duffy and Friends summer celebration. 
Which is awesome, so when I saw some photos of the Summerween Gelatoni, I just had to draw him! 

---- 

Summerween 

Friday, June 21 (day 172) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Summerween is for drawing random things and watching Gravity Falls! 
In all fairness, Bert and I preshot all the outfits and makeup and I painted this Jack o' Melon ages ago. 
I did work on a piece for my painting class bachelor project today though, which is also a creature. I will post it at some point when it's finished I'm sure.

Summerween fun

Summerween outfit 

Outfit of the day 
Hat: thrifted/vintage 
Glasses: Theo 
Top: Redbubble 
Skirt: made it myself 
Sandals: Palladium 
The Funko is Bill Cipher, the main villlain from Gravity Fall's final arc. 
And as Summerween is originally a Gravity Falls thing...

Summerween make-up 

Makeup of the day: 
Bert still hasn't bought me a watermelon to carve into a Jack o' Melon, so I turned myself into one with makeup. 
It's a collab with my friend Birdie, definitely check out her look too because it's amazing! 
BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, eyeshadow in Lime 
- M.A.C, Tropic Cool x 9 in Neoprene Green and She's a Model 
- M.A.C, in extreme dimension lash mascara in Muscle Tee 
- Sugarpill, pressed eyeshadow in Acidberry and Tako 
- Too Faced, Shadow Insurance 
FACE: 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Chocolate Bon Bons in Totally Fetch 
- Too Faced, Born this Way super coverage concealer in Snow 
- Sephora, colorblock liner in Coconut 
- Sugarpill, pressed eyeshadow in Love+ 
LIPS: 
- Yves Rocher, le grand rouge satin in 114 

---- 

Photo of the day: 22.6.2019 

Saturday, June 22 (day 173) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 Drinks with Bert. 
The homemade ice tea was delicious :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 23.6.2019 

Sunday, June 23 (day 174) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens Desk buddy :). 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert
And finally, all my sketches are here :). 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy summerween :D that's amazing you celebrate it, i'm a big Gravity Falls fan and it'ce nice to see it being appreciated after it finished those years ago.
    I still hold out for another series, Film Theory on YouTube did a great video on how another series could pick up and was very interesting.

    Great art and purchases as well, the Zurg backpack looks bad ass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Summerween to you too! :)
      I love Gravity Falls, it's my favourite cartoon :).
      There's a comic out now, but I've not gotten my hands on it yet, which is shameful really!

      I think I saw that Film Theory video!
      They definitely left the opportunity to pick it up again, I really wish they would. But only if they can guarantee the same quality as it is now.

      I actually just put up a review of that backpack! :)

      And thank you for the compliment on my art :)

      Delete