Monday 8 July 2019

Last week in photos: July 1-7 2019

blog header

Despite that big yawn, I would say it was a pretty productive week :)
Photo of the day: 1.7.2019 (182) 

Monday, July 1 (day 182) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Summerween portrait of my friend Birdie :). 
Pentel P203 mechanical pencil in B, Sennelier, Schminke Horadam, Van Gogh and Kuretake gansai tambi watercolours, white 0.7 Posca marker, black 0.5 Sakura pigma micron fineliner and HEMA watermelon washi tape on white Maruman croquis paper. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 2.7.2019 (day 184) 

Tuesday, July 2 (day 183) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Minoe is ready for a nap. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 3.7.2019 (day 184) 

Wednesday, July 3 (day 184) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Because I didn't manage to take a photo of my July handlettering page before. Pentel P2°3 mechanical pencil in B. Kuretake gansai tambi and Daler-Rowney Aquafine watercolours. Faber Castell Gelatos and 0.7 Posca fineliner on white Maruman Croquis paper. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 4.7.2019 (day 185) 

Thursday, July 4 (day 185) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
My teacher of painting class had been on my case that I don't try different versions of a design so I gave it a go. And frankly, I still think it's a total waste of my time. 
I generally like to just start on a piece, and finish it. Unless I am displeased with it, or really want to try it again because I want to do a version with different colours, I just stick to the one. 
I have a LOT of respect for people that can do a lot of sketching and put in a lot of time and studies into a piece, but I'm more of a go-go-go kinda girl, and in my book, that's ok too! 
I actually did these when school was still in session last month, but I didn't manage to take photos of them 'till now. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 5.7.2019 (day 186) 

Friday, July 5 §day 186) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Just a wip in my sketchbook. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 6.7.2019 (day 187) 

Saturday, July 6 (day 187) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
My trusty kindle broke from old age, and as I don't want to spend nearly €200 on a new one right now. So my dad gave me my mum's old e-reader, whch still works fine. 
I've got to say that a tolino is vastly inferior to a kindle, and I like it so much I've put the grand total of ZERO books on it so far (and not just because I can't be bothered converting my mobi files to epub). 
I really need to bite the bullet and buy a kindle. 
 I'm putting it off, because I don't like to spend a lot of money in one go, and I just bought a netbook last month, and we're going on holiday to France this month. So maybe next month. 
I can afford it, I just don't want to spend money on a holiday and a kindle in one month. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 7.7.2019 (day 188) 

Sunday, July 7 (day 188) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I put a towel on my chair at the dining table so my legs wouldn't stick to the fake leather when it's hot. 
The result is that Loa thinks it's the best place to nap in the entire house. 

And that was the first week of July. 
We're officially in the second half of 2019 and I still can't get over how fast this year has flown by! 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
And all my sketches are here :). 

Disclaimer: 
Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment