Wednesday 1 September 2021

Goodbye August, hello September!

August, and with it the Belgian summer holidays are finally over, so here's some last bits and bobs to send off the past month and kick on the new one.  
Of course, it wouldn't be a send off without the past month in snippets, moving and otherwise :).

 

My August haul, in case you were wondering what I bought.

 

Seeing today is September 1st, which means back to school for a lot of students in Belgium, as well as Back to Hogwarts day, I want to share some photos :).

Photo of the day: 1.9.2021 

There is a lot of negativity doing the rounds in the world lately, so I decided I wanted a sidewalk sign to set up from time to time with some encouraging handlettering. Of course I had to come up with a design in my sketchbook first.

drafting the sign 

And this is how my first board ended up looking. I'm quite pleased with how it came out, especially for a first time! Obviously I only put my Loungefly backpack out for the photo :). 

and then the sign 

Should you want to know more about me as a Hogwarts student, I totally joined into this fun meme. Which, in my opinion, is far better memage than some of theo ther, much more dangerous, options doing the rounds at the moment!
It's also a reel on the gram, should you want to give me a like (or a follow) there :). It would be much appreciated because, dang, the algorythm is NOT my friend lately (same issue a ton of people have, I know).

Get to know me Harry Potter edition 

---- 

Find me online: 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment