Monday 29 March 2021

Photo of the day: 17.3.2021

Well dang, two weeks in photos and videos instead of just the one! Last week I just could NOT get a post sorted the first three days of the week, and then I thought "eh, two weeks it is". So without much further ado... :) 
Monday, March 15 
"What? A whole new week already?!"

Photo of the day: 15.3.2021 

---- 

Tuesday, March 16 
A photo for this week's Fantastic Beasts Friday. 

Photo of the day: 16.3.2021 

---- 

Wednesday, March 17 
Today is air kraken day! Hurrah! (It's also Saint-Patrick's Day but you know, Air Kraken Day...) 
So here's a photo of my favourite air kraken: Cutethulhu!

Photo of the day: 17.3.2021 

And of course, an outfit shot also had to happen :)

Outfit: 17.3.2021 Outfit: 17.3.2021 

Hat: The Heritage Milliner 
Sunglasses: Zenni Optical 
Necklace: etsy seller 
Cardigan: Monki 
Belt: asos 
Hip bag: random LARP shop 
Skirt and tights: Teja Jamilla 
Shoes: sacha 
Opera glasses: ESSLNB 
Armour and claw rings: Poormans Gold Label 

---- 

Thursday, March 18 
Just Joop, sitting on a chair, making faces at the camera. As one does.

Photo of the day: 18.3.2021 

---- 

Friday, March 19 
Tomorrow is Hufflepuff Pride Day, so I shot a flatflay about my favourite Hufflepuff: Newt Scamander. 
I also did a blog post with flip-throughs about the books in this photo, so check that out also :). 

Photo of the day: 19.3.2021 

---- 

Saturday, March 20 
Tomorrow is Slytherin Pride Day, so I today's photo is a flatlay featuring my favourite Slytherin: Horace Slughorn :).

Photo of the day: 20.3.2021 

---- 

Sunday, March 21 
First day of spring. 

Photo of the day: 21.3.2021 

---- 

Monday, March 22 
It's Gryffindor Pride Day, so here's an outfit shot :)

Outfit: 22.3.2021 

Sunglasses: Theo 
Scarf: Universal Studios Orlando 
Jacket: thrifted Banana Moon 
Sweater: Monki 
Skirt: made it myself 
Tie: Cine Replicas 
Tie armour: Poorman's Gold Label 
Headgirl pin: Universal Studios Orlando 
Potions holster: Propcorn 
Tights: Teja Jamilla 
Boots: Palladium 
Firebolt broom: The Noble Collection 
Armour rings: Poorman's Gold Label 

I also uploaded my Gryffindor Collection video. Which features Kiwi-chan, so it does include cat content! And a lot of it, too!

 

---- 

Tuesday, March 23 
Today is Ravenclaw Pride Day, so here's a flatlay featuring both my favourite fictional Ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood, as well as my favourite real life one: my husband Bert :). 

Photo of the day: 23.3.2021 

---- 

Wednesday, March 24 
Posted a throw-back flip-through on Youtube of the expo book of Murakami Versailles :). Because who doesn't like some cheerful art in these dark times?

 

---- 

Thursday, March 25 
Shooting another Fantastic Beasts Friday photo :). 
There's a blog post with flip-through video up on my blog about this one too :).

Photo of the day: 25.3.2021 

---- 

Friday, March 26 
There's these pretty non stinging nettles popping up in clusters all over our garden, and I am not mad at that, not at all :).

Photo of the day: 26.3.2021 

---- 

Saturday, March 27 
Joop has once again stolen my plushie General Hux...

Photo of the day: 27.3.2021 

---- 

Sunday, March 28 
Our brand new cherry blossom tree has started to blossom :).

Photo of the day: 28.3.2021 

An outfit shot also happened :). 
Oozma Kappa, but make it spring themed dark academia :).

Outfit: 28.3.2021 

Hat: vintage/thrifted 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: Primark 
Blouse: Monki 
Skirt: UNIQLO 
Socks: Primark 
Shoes: sacha 
Bag: Zatchels 

---- 

Photos of me are taken by Bert Van den Wyngaert
All other photos are by me. If you want to know where I got something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask :). 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment