Thursday 25 March 2021

Book review: The Archive of Magic: The Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

The Fantastic Beasts movie books continue! Although this is the final installment, at least 'till the next movie comes out next year. I'm guessing they'll do a book like this about it, I do hope so! 

I would say that everything I said about the scrapbooks about the first movie goes for this one too. The design is gorgeous, it's fun to see behind the scenes glimpses and better looks at things that were hard to really notice in the movies. Find out a little more about characters, and of course: the paper props. Sadly, not many of them can easily be removed, and it's once again not an endeavour I would like to try my hand at, but you _could_ do it if you are careful and have an appropriate blade as to not damage the pages themselves.

If you really want to know more about the book, watch the flip-through down below :)


----

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment