Monday 1 March 2021

The Last week of February 2021 in photos

Photo of the day: 24.2.2021

The baffled stare of a cat who realises it's been a whole year of COVID-19. Thankfully there were plenty of nice, non plague things to the week, too!
I can't believe it's March already, it's basically been a whole year since the world got held hostage by corrupt governments and the plandemic! I'm sorry, by COVID-19 (I am NOT a Covid denyer, I know full well it's real and horrid, but the actions of many governments are also proper SHITE).

Photo of the day; 22.2.2021
 
Monday, February 22 
Outfit sketches in my Moleskine sketchbook for the Disneyland Paris trip that didn't happen because the Parks remain Covid closed O_o. 
Hopefully better luck in a few months! 
---- 

Photo of the day: 23.2.2021 

Tuesday, February 23 
Boys on my blanket! 
I have managed to steal it back from the cats, because I bought a plain beige one to replace the Gryffindor one. They are accepting this very grudgingly because the Gryffindor one was softer. But it's mine and not theirs! And also a beige one fits our decor much better! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 24.2.2021 

Wednesday, February24 
Joop has spotted ...a thing! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 25.2.2021 

Thursday, February 25 
I feel llike this cereal box is a bit of a metaphore for Belgian polics... 

---- 

Photo of the day: 26.2.2021 

Friday, February 26 
I bought Bert a Nimbus 2000, more about that anon, in Thursday's upcoming post! 
Also, yes, those Rapunzel things are part of Bert's Tangled collection :). The typewriter is mine though :D.

---- 

Photo of the day: 27.2.2021 

Saturday, February 27 
Salem on the sofa, forever making faces at the camera. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 28.2.2021

Sunday, February 28 
Improvised dangly earring holder. 
Eventually I will buy a proper one (or make one that is permanet), but for now this does the trick nicely :) 

---- 

If you want to know where I got something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask :). 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment