Wednesday 3 March 2021

February Wizarding World haul

 

Well, here we go, my very first actual haul video! :)

I think this kind of video is called talking head, which amuses me to no end.
Whilst I am not making any promises towards an upload schedule, I will try to do these more often, because there is for sure room for improvement :’).
That said, I had fun making this, and that’s all that matters, and I hope that whomever has a look also has fun watching it! :)

And considering we've had to cough up a phone number (thankfully evil Google already had Bert's phone number because I would have fully gone IGTV otherwise [yes FB is also evil]) I will be able to have a proper intro and outro image next time! 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 
---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment