Friday 5 March 2021

The Adventures of Salem, Kiwi-chan and Joop Destroyer of Worlds: February Shenanigans

A bit later than usually, but here are February's cat adventures! I still need to figure out a blog schedule that fits with a youtube scheduele, so please bare with me whilst I do so! First of all, there are a LOT of cat shenenigans in my February snippets video. Which really shows off what I have to live with!

 

Kiwi is kicking off February with some hamper sitting.


Photo of the day: 3.2.2021 

----

My friend Alex and I made a Wizarding World fanzine! You can get your own copy here, for FREE! Check it out! :)

The Quibbler Cat #1 

----

Salem in the sofa, posing with some toys. Taken after sundown, hence the questionable quality. But Salem doesn't pose very much so there you go :)

Photo of the day: 18.2.2021

Sofa Salem 

----

Kiwi is a box cat 

Photo of the day: 21.2.2021 

----

Alas sweet blanky, you were not meant to be mine! 
After the cats claimed it for most of the month, I bought them a new one (which they grudgingly accepted as they feel it is inferiour) and stole my Gryffindor one back :D.

Photo of the day: 23.2.2021 

----

Joop is staring into the new week, all unimpressed.

Photo of the day: 24.2.2021 

----

The kind of stink eye I usually get from Salem when I try to take his photo.

Photo of the day: 27.2.2021

 

Find me online: 
instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment