Monday 8 March 2021

The first week of March 2021 in photos (and 1 video)

Photo of the day: 4.3.2021

Sometimes you just have GOT to open with a ridiculous photo :).
Monday, March 1
 
March 1st is Ron Weasley's birthday, so here's a flatlay based on said fictional character. Seriously though, I think Ron is a cool dude, he's much better in the books than the movie.

Photo of the day: 1.3.2021 

---- 

Tuesday, March 2 
There's a pottergram challenge doing the rounds on instagram, and obviously I had to participate. 

Photo of the day: 2.3.2021 

---- 

Wednesday, March 3 
Weasley Wednesday! I saw this print leafing through my Minalima copy of The Philosopher's Stone and couldn't resist taking a flatlay with it :).

Photo of the day: 3.3.2021 

In other news, I did a thing! I made my very first proper haul video on youtube (and by proper I totally mean that I am showing my face, it's a bit of a shambles otherwise but hey, learning curves and all that jazz). It has it's own post but I'm mentioning it again because you know: weekly roundup :).

 

---- 

Thursday, March 4 
My friend Xander helped me get the LEGO Monster Book of Monsters (thank you good sir!) and it came with a Malfoy mini figure. So this HAD to happen. Couldn't be helped. 

Photo of the day: 4.3.2021 

---- 

Friday, March 5 
Fantastic Beasts Friday! I really LOVE this book, its so good! So good in fact that it has a flip through video, too! 

Photo of the day: 5.3.2021 

---- 

Saturday, March 6 
Just Kiwi chilling in the sofa. 

Photo of the day: 6.3.2021 

---- 

Sunday, March 7 
Joop toebeans :) 

Photo of the day: 7.3.2021 

---- 

All other photos are by me. If you want to know where I got something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask :). 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment