Monday 15 March 2021

Last week in photos and video: March 8-14 2021

Image of the day: 8.3.2021

Monday, March 8 
We went for a walk in local woods, and here's some late winter nature for you. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 9.3.2021 

Tuesday, March 9 
Munchie, my venus fly trap, is flowering and has the prettiest white flowers. They don't seem to give off a scent, at least not one I can smell, but he's been attracting bugs like no tomorrow. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 10.3.2021 

Wednesday, March 10 
Dot, my polkadot begonia. I got this plant last October when it was positively TINY. I'm not joking, it was not 10cm high! And look at it now! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 11.3.2021 

Thursday, March 11 
A photo for an upcoming YouTube video. Which I totally still need to edit, oops. It's not for this week anyway (or the next) so there's that :), No self-imposed deadline has been missed :). 

---- 

Image of the day: 12.3.2021 

Friday, March 12 
Went to Antwerp with Bert, found a Platform 9 3/4 trolley in the wild at 4 Geeks. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 13.3.2021 

Saturday, March 13 
Got a lightning bolt bubble bar from Lush (I think it's called Bubble bubble toil & trouble). I actually really love it, it's my new fave bubble bar. Too bad the Antwerp store doesn't distribut it so I have to order it online :(. 
Boo to shipping costs! Boo! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 14.3.2021 

Sunday, March 14 
Whilst at Primark on Friday, I found this Harry Potter organiser. I know, I already use a Filofax clipbook, but should that die on me, I have a SEVEN € replacement. That's right, it was that cheap! Plus, it means more planning paper too. Couldn't leave it for that price! 
My only complaint is that it closes over Hermione's face, surely they could have designed that better! 

---- 

If you want to know where I got something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask :). 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment