Monday 22 February 2021

Last week in photos: February 15 - 21 2021

Photo of the day: 

Down the rabbit hole!
 Monday, February 15 
I collect volumes of Alice in Wonderland. Obviously not every copy I come across, because that would be a special kind of ridiculous. Just special editions that I really like, like this Minalima one. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 

Tuesday, February 16 
Just a Gryffindor Quidditch flatlay. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 

Wednesday, February 17 
Shooting a photo for this week's Fantastic Beasts Friday. I'm really glad I got the expo book of Fantastic Beasts, The Wonders of Nature, because it doesn't seem at all likely that I will be able to go see the expo in person due to all the measures etc. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 

Thursday, February 18
Salem in the sofa in the evening, hence the shit light. It's a pretty rare occasion where he'll pose for pictures. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 19.2.2021 

Friday, February 19 
The Crimes of Grindelwald. I don't much like how this came out, I feel it's a little repetitive, so I'm going to see if I can collect some more props from the movies. Search the internet for free printables and then do another flatlay some other time :). 

----

Photo of the day: 20.2.2021 

Saturday, February 13 
And well, another Quidditch flatlay. I am alittle obsessed with those Quidditch jerseys from Undiz, I've got like 5 of them and I wear them LOADS. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 21.2.2021 

Sunday, February 14 
Just Kiwi-chan chilling in a cardboard box to end the week :) 

---- 

If you want to know where I got something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask :). 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment