Monday 15 February 2021

Valloween week in photos (February 8-14)

Some brilliant soul on the internet has turned Valentine's Day into Valloween. I can't abide by commercial hearts day, but an additional Halloween in February? That I am absolutely here for :D.

Valloween card

Monday, February 8
 
Today was Jules Verne's birthday, so here's a photo of one of my editions of 20,000 Leagues under the Sea. It's a Barnes and Noble leatherbound kids version, but that clearly didn't stop me from getting it! I collect copies of 20,000 Leagues anyway, and I couldn't resist adding this to my collection. 

Photo of the day: 8.2.2021 

---- 

Tuesday, February 9 
I don't collect copies of Journey to the Center of the Earth, but I still couldn't resist getting this Barnes and Noble leatherbound copy. (For those curious I collect Around the World in 80 Days; 20,000 Leagues under the Sea and The Carpathian Castle.) 

Photo of the day: 9.2.2021 

---- 

Wednesday, February 10 
My friend Alex and I decided we wanted to make a Potterverse zine, and here's our first edition of The Quibbler Cat! It's free, everyone who wants to gets to participate in #2 (see the magazine for how to submit) and you can grab your very own digital copy here :).

The Quibbler Cat #1 

---- 

Thursday, February 11 
A photo for Fantastic Beasts Friday tomorrow on instagram :).

Photo of the day: 11.2.2021 

Got Butterbeer? 
There is a really fun challenge doing the rounds on the gram, and obviously I didn't want to miss out because I love Butterbeer :).

 Got Butterbeer? 

---- 

Friday, February 12 
I love Peppermint Toads, but sadly I am nearly out, and thanks to Brexit I can't easily order more :(. 
And at the moment this post goes life, I am literally fresh out of the things, drat ><.

Photo of the day: 12.2.2021 

---- 

Saturday, February 13 
I made a Valloween card that can also double as a Galentine's or Palentine's Day card. Or a Vallentine's Day if you're handy with a marker :). Because yes, I am that much of a dork, clearly. 

Frankenniffler 

I also turned it into a Valloween card that I sent to some friends and chucked on the gram :). You can also download it as an art print because it's in The Quibbler Cat #1 (obviously you'll need to download that first, but hey, it's free!).

Valloween card 

---- 

Sunday, February 14 
Valloween flatlay, because why not? :).

Photo of the day: 14.2.2021 

---- 

Photos of me are taken by Bert Van den Wyngaert. All other photos are by me. If you want to know where I got something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask :). 

Find me online: 

----

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 


No comments:

Post a Comment