Tuesday 12 January 2021

The first 10 days of 2021 in photos

portrait by wand light

So far 2021 has been as much of a dumpster fire as 2020, let's hope that will still change. 
But to provide a change from all the doom and gloom, here's the first 10 daily photos of this here relatively new year! 
As well as a couple of outfit shots because why not? :) 

January 1st 
The sun going setting over the Nete valley nature preserve.

Photo of the day: 1.1.2021 

First outfit of 2021
Just taking the Monster Book of Monsters for a stroll in the valley. And yes, it really was very warm for the time of year! Last day of bare legs though!

Outfit: 1.1.2021 

Nightime portrait by wand light. It's a lightpainter wand, so legit by wand light!

portrait by wand light 

---- 

January 2nd 
#everydayishalloween 

Photo of the day: 2.1.2021 

---- 

January 3rd 
Wands, wands wands. For a wand post on instagram. This isn't on the gram, but it was one of the series of photos I shot for this post :). I am starting to feel like Bert and I's (especially mine!) wand collection is getting out of hand. Since that photo was taken I have gotten 2 more wands, oops!

Photo of the day: 3.1.2021 

Oozma Kappa wins the House Cup and Gryffindor wins the Scare Games!

Oozma Kappa wins the House Cup and Gryffindor wins the Scare Games! 

---- 

January 4th 
Skele-gro and antique books. 

Photo of the day: 4.1.2021 

And a silly, casual outfit shot because I felt like it! 
If only I could really get into Diagon Alley by tapping this wall!

outfit: 4.1.2021 

---- 

January 5th 
Dobby is a free elf! 

Photo of the day: 5.1.2021 

On the way to go trick or treating in Hogsmeade!

Trick or Treat in Honeydukes 

---- 

January 6th 
5 year diary. I got this one for super cheap (less than €5) at Flying Tiger last year. I know there are much nicer looking multiple year diaries around, but they are also much more expensive and I like this one fine! :) Plus with a diary that cheap, I can add stickers all I want without having to feel guilty and it does the trick just as well as a pricier one :). 

Photo of the day: 6.1.2021 

---- 

January 7th 
My little book of spells. 

Photo of the day: 7.1.2021 

---- 

January 8th 
A flatlay I did for Bert's instagram, as we are both low key participating in the #newyearnewmagicchallenge. In hindsight, I took much nicer photos that day, so I probably should have picked one of those for the daily photo. If you're curious about them, check out this photo reel and you can see all of them in one place :).

Photo of the day: 8.1.2021 

---- 

January 9th 
We went down to Liège to visit Stan at Les 4 Maisons for a thing I am working on (more about that anon). Good times!

Photo of the day: 9.1.2021 

---- 

January 10th 
Yesterday at the Liège Primark I bought a Gryffindor blanky, which clearly is now Kiwi-chan's. And that's it for this week! I shall do my utmost to make this a weekly thing, no promises though! 

Photo of the day: 10.1.2021

Photos of me are taken by Bert Van den Wyngaert. All other photos are by me. If you want to know where I got something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask :).

---- 

Find me online: 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 


No comments:

Post a Comment