Monday 18 January 2021

Last week in photos: January 11-17

Poinsettia in bloom 

The 2nd week of the new year isn't proving much progress, so here I am once again, providing a distraction with pictures of all sorts of geekery and assorted madness :). And hey, my poinsettia still looks very pretty (we actually got it end of 2019, it just started blooming again in December 2020). Monday, January 11 
Part of a photo story I did with Kiwi-chan for my instagram, which I will post at some point (I think it might end on here in a cat post sooner though haha). I don't plan these things, none of the cats are that cooperative. I just hope I have a camera nearby when they feel like being on screen :).

Kiwi-chan vs feather 

---- 

Tuesday, January 12 
I didn't much like my initial 5 year diary flatlay, so I did it again. I like it much better now. I did post a different photo on instagram though, if you want to see that too, it's here

5 year diary 

---- 

Wednesday, January 13 
I got a new house robe in the mail, and Kiwi-chan instantly stole it. 
#lifewithcats 

Kiwi-chan lounges 

---- 

Thursday, January 14 
Just a flatlay with stuff I like :) 

Photo of the day: 14.1.2021 

---- 

Friday, January 15 
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes pin board.

Photo of the day: 15.1.2021 

---- 

Saturday, January 16 
Last week I got a Universal Orlando interactive wand in the mail, and the paint job on the thing was so offensive (even Salem was offended by it, he hissed at it) that I repainted the handle completely. That same evening. With bad interiour lighting. That's how offended I was by the SHITE original paint job. My only regret is that I didn't take a before picture, which I totally forgot in my eagerness to repaint the damn thing. Am I ever going to have need for an interactive wand? Who knows, it's a cool looking wand in any case.

Photo of the day: 16.1.2021 

Outfit of the day: Dieselpunk Durmstrang inspired 
You can barely see it, but I was indeed wearing a RED sweater for the Durmstrang red. But you know, winter, and it got eaten by my scarf and faux fur (all the fur in this photo is absolutely fake). 
Goggles: Evomosa 
Hat: EMP (I'm not sure, I borrowed it off Bert) 
Glasses: Theo 
Scarf: from a brand I no longer support 
Stole: ASOS 
Sweater: EMP 
Skirt: Hell Bunny 
Leggings, gloves and socks: UNIQLO 
Boots: Palladium 

Outfit: 16.1.2021 

---- 

Sunday, January 17 
A Slytherin Quidditch flatlay for the challenge I am doing over on insta :). With a lot of stuff borrowed off my BFF, who is in Slytherin :).

Photo of the day: 17.1.2021 

And as a bonus, this photo video thing I did. I'm still experimenting making videos, so there's that. And this :)

Experimenting with photo reels for insta 

Photos of me are taken by Bert Van den Wyngaert. All other photos are by me. If you want to know where I got something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask :). 

---- 

Find me online: 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment