Monday 28 September 2020

Disneyland Paris during the summer, a photo post

and then there was the Phantom 

As this is a massively throwback post by this time, I'm going to make this a mostly photos post :) Basically for my birthday, we left for France on July the 23rd to go to Disneyland Paris the next day (my actual birthday) :) 


Day 1: July 23rd. 
We basically checked into the hotel and went to Disney Village and the mall :).

en routeC is for Cruella Disneyland Hotel hotel room and chill 

Day 2: Disneyland Paris. 
Because it’s been literally months, here’s a bunch of photos! If there is anything specific you want to know, shoot me a comment on this post and I’ll reply :)

arriving at the parking lotDisneyland Hotel waiting to be let in Time for magic social distance selfie with Donald Duck Peter Pan's Flight Alice's Curious Labyrinth The Dormouse The Old Mill Main Street USA botched magic shot (there should have been balloons, oh well) Morning greetings social distanced meeting Sulley DSC_2837 Walt Disney Studios Park Donald and Daisy Lily's Boutique Of oldtimers and Disney castles... Jules Verne tribute Les Mystères du Nautilus Café Hyperion Phantom Manor Big Thunder Mountain The Jolly Roger and Skull Rock Hook is a codfish all aboard view from the train 

All the photos of my trip are here :) 

Find me online: twitter - instagram - website

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers.
I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. 
I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them.
I hope that helps!  

2 comments:

  1. I can't see all picture because of my internet but i love it even so :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adam, glad you like the text portion of the post! Sorry to hear you can't see the photos, hopefully you will be able to see them another time when your internet is better :) *fingers crossed*!

      Delete