Tuesday 12 May 2020

Blog: Adventures of Salem, Kiwi-chan and Joop Destroyer of Worlds #6: big boxes and giant boxes

Kiwi + giant box 

Just a wholesome post of my cats with a big box, and then a giant box. 
That day was a good day for my box loving cats :).

Kiwi + big box

Cats + big box

Cats + big box 

And then there was not one, but two GIANT boxes. 
Before anyone comes at me: under normal circumstances we avoid Amazon like the proverbial plague. That said, however, we were in need of some giant storage boxes, and the only place that still had them in stock was the Dutch Amazon. If no one else sells what we need I feel Amazon is still a valid last ditch option. But only if all else fails! Or if their price is just much more competitive (but that happens so rarely here in Europe it's barely worth the mention). 

Salem was the first to explore.

Salem + giant box 

With Joop following soon after. 
Salem was inside the box when this picture was taken and they spent some time playing with it. Untill...

Joop + giant box 

...the arrival of Kiwi-chan!
It was Kiwi who made them her Queendom of Boxes, which she ruled with an iron paw 'till we had enough of her being a tiny furry despot and took the boxes away. 
I'm not joking about Kiwi being tiny, she's about the size of a 9 month old kitten. Salem, who is still an actual kitten, is now bigger than she is (not by much though, they're both still smaller than Joop). 
But she still rules suppreme over the other two despite her smaller stature.

Kiwi + giant box

Kiwi + giant box

Kiwi + giant box 

---- 

Find me on twitter and instagram :)

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment