Monday 5 August 2019

Last week in photos and art: July 29 - August 4 2019

Braaaaaains!

Of brains and other things...


Monday, July 29 (day 210)
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
A mixed media portrait painting after a photo by Petite Doll on instagram. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 30.7.2019 

Tuesday, July 30 (day 211)
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
I love this geisha street art that Bert and I saw when we were in Antwerp that day. 

Outfit: 30.7.2019 

Outfit of the day 
Hat: customised eBay find 
Glasses: Zenni Optical 
Shrug: Vero Moda 
Necklace: Birch Please 
Dress: made it myself 
Bag: H&M 
Totebag: Loungefly 
Flip flops: Puma 

---- 

Photo of the day: 31.7.2019 

Wednesday, July 31 (day 212)
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa lazying on my desk, nothing new here! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 1.8.2019 

Thursday, August 1 (day 213)
Camera: Fujifilm instax mini LiPlay 
Film: Instax mini sky blue
It was Bert's birthday, and also his mum's birthday. So I took a photo of the both of them, which I do every year. But now I have a hybrid Instax, so I could see if the photo was nice and then print it multiple times :). 

---- 

green frog 

Friday, August 2 (day 214)
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Mixed media piece after an old frog photo. I love frogs though, frogs are awesome! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 3.8.2019 (day 215) 

Saturday, August 3 (day 215)
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Octopus bottle, I got it earlier this week (well I ordered it last week, but it arrived earlier this week). I love Chilly's bottles, they're such good quality! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 5.8.2019 (day 216) 

Sunday, August 4 (day 216)
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Cool bike parked at the local station. 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots.
Outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert
And finally, all my sketches are here :). 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment