Sunday 28 July 2019

Last week in photos: July 22-28 2019

blog header

Surviving a week of crazy weather...


Photo of the day: 22.7.2019 

Monday, July 22 (day 203) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Some art supplies I got last week Friday 

---- 

Photo of the day: 23.7.2019 

Tuesday, July 23 (day 204) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
My friend Lunie gave me a sticker for my netbook, so it's no longer plain :). 
She also gave me one for my laptop, but I didn't have that with me at the time so I stuck it on later :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 24.7.2019 

Wednesday, July 24 (day 205) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Pretty sure Goofy was also boiling in the 38 °C degree at 11.20 in the morning! I will put up a post about my two day trip to France somewhere next week :).

Outfit: 24.7.2019 

Outfit of the day 
Hat: sur-la-tête 
Glasses: Theo 
Dress: H&M 
Bag: H&M 
Belt: Moda 
Fan holster: Poormans Gold Label 
Totebag: Loungefly 
Popcorn bucket: Disneyland Paris 
Flip flops: Puma 
Backpack: Fjällräven Kanken Big 

---- 

Cheap travel thanks to the heatwave 

Thursday, July 25 (day 206) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Cheap public transport tickets for the entire bus-RER-train network of Ile-de-France due to the heatwave. 
Belgian public transport can learn a thing or two from their French counterparts! 

---- 

Popcorn bucket 

Friday, July 26 (day 207) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
The sun on my popcorn bucket is very, very apt for the weather... 
Damned heatwave! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 27.7.2019 (day 208) 

Saturday, July 27 (day 208) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
It started raining so it cooled down, finally, by a LOT. And suddenly getting 20 degrees less, even in summer with 23 degrees remaining, it still sucks. 
Damned crazy weather! 
 Loa cat doesn't care though, he just continues napping whenever and whereever he feels. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 28.7.2019 (day 209) 

Sunday, July 28 (day 209) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
My little container of watercolour tubes :). 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert
And finally, all my sketches are here :). 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

2 comments:

  1. I know everyone said it, I know it was all over the news ......
    But it was so, so, so warm :( I got to over 38 degrees in Manchester, I can't imagine how you felt knowing it's much worse the further south you go. I hope you and Bert were OK.
    Thant's such a good idea the French have about cheaper public transport during higher temperatures and poor Goofy, I couldn't do that. They work so hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was boiling hot! Far too hot! It got 44 degrees here! It was being insane! I still don't know how we survided, but thankfully we did! Without sunburn or heatstroke thankfully!
      I think public transport everywhere should have ultra cheap heatwave tickets!
      Yeah I really felt for the show and parade performers, and the CMs, too. It go even hotter later on in the day, too. And the next day, when it was even hotter than the day we were there, they still did the 11am performance! The rest did get cancelled though, and I totally understand why!

      Delete