Monday 22 April 2019

Last week in photos: April 15-21 2019

blood bag details

Yeah that's a blood bag... sort of.


Monday, April 15 (day 105) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I was telling my friend Yukio about the vampire blood bag drinks containers I got for us to do photos with next time I'm in Tokyo, and of course I had to take a photo to show him. 
I kinda wish I had bought more than one pack, if Tiger does them again this year, I definitely will buy a couple more! 

Outfit of the day: 15.4.2019Outfit of the day: 15.4.2019Outfit of the day: 15.4.2019

Outfit of the day: 
Hat: customised ebay find 
Glasses: Theo 
Spirit jersey: Walt Disney World 
Skirt: UNIQLO 
Socks: Topshop 
Boots: Kickers 

---- 

destroyed wild hyacinths because people suck 

Tuesday, April 16 (day 106) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Today's post is a bit of an angry one. 
Yesterday, Bert and I went for a walk in the local nature preserve. As one does when the weather is nice. 
Along one of the paths, I saw these beautiful white and purple flowers. Ones that I hadn't seen before, anywhere. I didn't have my camera, nor my phone, on me at the time, so I figured I would go back the next day and take photos then. 
So today we went back, and all of the purple flowers were gone, all but one of the white ones was too, and another one lied destroyed on the ground. 
 This sort of thing is not on, and it's just the latest in utter disrespect for the Netevallei. 
Nature is being destroyed with total abandon, dogs are let on the loose disturbing wildlife, people let them run off path and go off path to disturb wildlife. 
And even though the practise has nearly stopped over the year, there's still some illegal hunting going on.  
And what does the town and the nature protection organisations such as Natuurpunt and Natuur en Bos do? Exactly, NOTHING. 

After googling them, it turns out they are wild hyacints. Like the flowers from the famous Hallerbos. We could have this, eventually, but not if the fucktard empty headed yokels that pass for humanity that lives here keeps treating the Netevallei the way they are doing! 

Outfit of the day: 16.4.2019 
There's a swamp behind me, honest!Badly presenting: the swamp 

Outfit of the day: 
Why get street snaps when you can take pictures at a swamp! There's little spots where nothing grows, so it's hard to get the swamp in the photo with me, but it's either this or stepping on plants, so yeah. This it is! 
Glasses: Theo 
Sweater: Friendly Oak 
Shirt: H&M 
Skirt: made it myself 
Socks: Primark 
Boots: Palladium 

---- 

Photo of the day: 17.4.2019 (day 107) 

Wednesday, April 17 (day 107) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
I promised my friend Peter I'd put some flyers for his Star Wars events at places like Mekanik, so I did :). The rest is going to places in town next time I'm there.

Outfit of the day: 
Beret: ebay seller 
Glasses: Theo 
Coat: UNIQLO x Lemaire 
Top: Primark 
Skirt: UNIQLO 
Tights: Teja Jamilla 
Socks: Sock Dreams 
Shoes: sacha 

Outfit of the day: 17.4.2019 

Outfit of the day: 
Photo by Claire :) 
Hat: ebay seller 
Glasses: Theo 
Coat: UNIQLO x Lemaire 
Top: Primark 
Skirt: UNIQLO 
Tights: Teja Jamilla 
Socks: Sock Dreams 
Shoes: sacha 
Bag: Disney Store France 
Tote bags: Disney Store Japan and Maruman 

---- 

Photo of the day: 18.4.2019 (day 208) 

Thursday, April 18 (day 108) 
Camera: Canon EOS 6D Mark II, 50mm Canon lens 
The swamp! 
No, I did not seriously upgrade my camera and buy a new lens, I was using Bert's gear :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 19.4.2019 (day 109) 

Friday, April 19 (day 109) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Lazy Loa. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 20.4.2019 (day 110) 

Saturday, April 20 (day 110) 
Camera: the one in Bert's phone (because I had left my phone at home), which is a Huawei Psomething or other :) 
Easter cake at my dad's house. It was delicious!

---- 

Photo of the day: 21.4.2019 (day 111) 

Sunday, April 21 (day 111) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Cheers! 

Outfit of the day: 21.4.2019 

Outfit of the day: 
Hat: sur-la-tête 
Glasses: Theo 
Top: H&M over a UNIQLO one 
Shorts: H&M 
Sandals: Saltwater Sandals. Which I would NOT recommend (will make a proper review somewhere this week). 
Bag: Disney Store France 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment