Sunday 10 February 2019

The week in photos: February 4-10 2019

blog header 

Of nearly forgotten 23-19s, adventures, weird trees and more!




2319! 

I totally forgot about it being 23-19 day on Sunday, 'till I hit instagram AFTER I did last week's photo post. So here they are, the nearly forgotten 2319 shots :). Because I'm a shameless Monsters (both Inc and University) geek :D 
With kind help of Loa cat, who was yawning in the photo with text, and is always up for going along with silly photos as long as he's shamelessly bribed with treats :'). 

Photo of the day: 4.2.2018 (day 35) 

Monday, February 4 (day 35) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
My dear old dad got me this Chanel purse perfume to take insta photos with. Which I did. He said I could give it to someone else if it's not my thing, so I'm going to fob this off on my friend Claire, who is more into high end stuff than I am :). Personally, I think this smells like grandma, but then again I only like vanilla perfumes and Spice Bomb (Extreme) so what do I know :D. 

---- 

The Great Gatsby press day 

Tuesday, February 5 2019 (day 36) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Bert and I went to the Gatsby press day in Brussels today :). 

---- 

Zero and Zero 

Wednesday, February 6 (day 37) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Last week Wednesday I got Zero tattoo, and this week I finally got 'round to taking a photo of my Zero pin that I traded for last month :). 
With my Zero Tsum Tsum, because why not :). 

---- 


Photo of the day: 7.2.2019 (day 38) 

Thursday, February 7 (day 38) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
For our 17th anniversary Bert and I took a trip to Disneyland Paris :). On our first day there we went to the Walt Disney Studios Park for Legends of the Force. This is just a selfie we took in the park :).

Outfit: 7.2.2019 

Outfit of the day: 
Glasses: Theo 
Scarf: ASOS 
Coat: Urban Bliss 
Windbreaker: Uniqlo U 
Cardigan: Angelic Pretty 
Dress: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Bag: Bioworld 
Hip bag: Eastpak 
Leggings: Decathlon 
Socks: Decathlon 
Boots: Palladium 

---- 

Nautilus at dusk 

Friday, February 8 (day 39) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Nautilus at nightfall. 

Outfit: 8.2.2019 

Outfit of the day: 
Hat: Uniqlo 
Glasses: Theo 
Scarf: H&M 
Coat: Uniqlo x Lemaire (it's so cold the range wasn't even called Uniqlo U yet) 
Sweater: Star Wars 
Bag: Disney Store France 
Skirt: Voodoo Vixen 
Petticoat: Hell Bunny 
Leggings: Primark 
Socks: HEMA 
Boots: Palladium 
and my Fjällräven Kanken Big backpack :) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 9.2.2019 (day 40) 

Saturday, February 9 (day 40) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Look at how weird that tree is! Bert and I were very amazed that it wasn't falling over, but no, it seemed to be perfectly healthy and fine! So cool :).

Outfit: 9.2.2019 

Outfit of the day: 
Glasses: Theo 
Scarf: H&M 
Sweater: Primark 
Skirt: Voodoo Vixen 
Petticoat: Hell Bunny 
Leggings: Primark 
Socks: HEMA 
Boots: Palladium 

---- 

Photo of the day: 10.2.2019 (day 40) 

Sunday, February 3 (day 41) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Bert got me a Darth Vader wristwatch (the one I regretted not buying back in December) for our 17th anniversary and I just could not resist this Chewbacca slap bracelet. 
It probably didn't help that I saw it right after our amazing Chewbacca meet and greet. 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here. Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment