Monday 14 January 2019

Last week in photos: January 7-13 2019

blog header

Of robot feet and other photos


Photo of the day: 7.1.2019 

Monday, January 7 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens Loa cat on my desk :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 8.1.2019 

Tuesday, January 8 2019 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Did some pin trading online, and the first ones just came in :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 9.1.2019 

Wednesday, January 9 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
I got my ASOS sales order in the mail today, and I kinda really LOVE my new robot slippers. To be honest, I had been eyeing this for months, but I didn't want to spend full price on them, not whilst I still had a pair of €2 (also sales) slippers from Primark (even though those are a bit rubbish). But when they went down to €10 and I was buying a jacket (also on sale) anyway, I decided to order them along. And I'm glad I did, because now I have a pair of slippers that's not rubbish! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 10.1.2019 

Thursday, January 10 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I'll stop putting glasses on Tsum Tsums now :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 11.1.2019 

Friday, January 11 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Rapunzel latte! 
This is actually the first pin I traded online, but it came in as the second package. 
I traded this for Bert, who has a very small pin collection (the grand total of 3 pins). We're both pretty lukewarm when it comes to pins, but we still like to get some once in a while. He just likes them on their backing card as decor, and I like to actually wear them as accessories :). 
We are pretty desperately trying to avoid a house full of pin boards, that's for sure :). 

----

Photo of the day: 12.1.2019 

Saturday, January 12 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Last summer, I was looking at friendship books for adults, and whilst a local store had two different designs which were fun, none was really vibing with me. They were also quite expensive. 
Yesterday, however, when I was at HEMA, I found this one! Which was really cool, because in most light it's much more copper than rose gold, and it was only €3,50. 
So I got it. Because it was cheap! 
And I'm sure my friends and I will have a lot of fun with it :). 

---- 

treats?! 

Sunday, January 13 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Treats?! 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment