Wednesday 16 January 2019

analog baby!

tree vs Claire 

I actually managed to shoot a roll of Paramat in less than a year. I did it in a span of 4 months, mostly in Antwerp, Belgium during the Christmas season. 
I did, however, didn’t get ‘round to posting the photos ‘till now. 
But according to my friend Myriam, it’s still ok to post holiday stuff throughout January, so here you go :). 

The Agfa Paramat is a split frame camera (or half frame if you prefer that term), meaning it shoots two shots in one frame. 
Now, scanning the film, the scanner sometimes gets super confused, resulting in some really fun results. At least I think so. I’m hoping to take Paramat to Disneyland Paris one day, in which case I will also get prints of the photos, just to be on the safe side, but for now, I’m happy to scan the film at home :). 
The film I used for these is Kodak Gold 200, which I bought at Grobet in Antwerp. 

Antwerp, Belgium

Afga Paramat fun

tree vs Claire

Groenplaats

art vs Loa 

With one additional Loa cat :).

Antwerp 

Yeah I forgot to flip this one, oops!

Christmas in Antwerp

Christmas in Antwerp

Christmas in Antwerp

Christmas in Antwerp

Christmas in Antwerp

Christmas in Antwerp

Christmas in Antwerp

Christmas in Antwerp

Christmas in Antwerp

Christmas in Antwerp

Christmas in Antwerp

Antwerp vs Netevallei 

And one photo of our next location: 
Netevallei, Hallaar, Belgium

Loa x 2

autumn

split frame nature shots

split frame nature shots

split frame nature shots

split frame nature shots 

Yeah there's a whole bunch of Autumn photos here too. Basically I shot photos in October and December.

Heist-op-den-Berg, Belgium 
One photo still counts! :)

just some random picture taking 

As you can see, Paramat is, much like my other Agfa cameras, not very good with long range, even though it does have an infinity setting. 
Generally anything past 5m tends to be pretty darn blurry, so I think that from now on I’ll make sure to stay within that range. But I do love it, it is my favourite 35mm camera, and definitely one of my faves full stop! 

All photos taken with the Paramat are here

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment