Monday 21 January 2019

Last week in photos: January 14-20 2019

blog header

Of late night lap cats and mouse parties

Monday, January 14 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Late night lap cat :) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 15.1.2019 

Tuesday, January 15 2019 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Pocket full of Sulley 
---- 

Photo of the day: 16.11.2019 

Wednesday, January 16 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Stance Darth Vader socks and Butterfly Twist shoes. 

---- 

portrait of my friend Birdie 

Thursday, January 17 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Finally finished that portrait of Birdie I've been working on in school. Luckily she likes looking like an anime villain :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 18.1.2019 

Friday, January 18 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Just an art school doodle of a portrait I'll paint at some point this year. If I get 'round to it because I have other assignments to finish, too. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 19.1.2019 

Saturday, January 19 
Camera: Canon PowerShot D20 
Sok haning out outside our front door. I keep inviting him in out of the cold, but he doesn't want to come in. So we make sure he has food and water instead (and he can sleep in the old chicken house or the shed if he wants. Well him and Pluisje, same goes for Pluisje). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 20.1.2019 

Sunday, January 20 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Christmas gifts from my friend Marie, which she gave me last Sunday but I only got 'round to taking a photo now, oops!

Outfit: 20.1.2019 

Outfit of the day 
Hat: H&M 
Glasses: Theo 
Scarf: UNIQLO 
Coat: Urban Bliss 
Skirt: Voodoo Vixen 
Petticoat: Hell Bunny 
Tigths: H&M 
Socks: Decathlon 
Shoes: ASOS 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment