Sunday 30 September 2018

The week in photos: September 24-30 2018

blog header 

For once, I did not have to catch-up on several weeks, huzzah!
Photo of the day: 24.9.2018 (day 267) 

Monday, September 24 (day 267) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Capri-Sun Halloween packaging for their orange juice. Cute, but this year I am NOT falling for Halloween by Monsanto. I'm not sure whether or not I want to do a Halloween food and drink post this year, I feel that last year I was at this advantage because I had brought back so much stuff from Japan. I think that here I won't be so lucky. We'll see :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 25.9.2018 (day 267) 

Tuesday, September 25 (day 268) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Got some stuff I ordered off Douglas in the mail.When you ordered two Too Faced products, you got a travel size Hangover Primer (for some reason I thought that would be rather bigger though...). I don't regret it, because the mascara and eye shadow primer set is limited edition. And as I can only finish a travel size primer a year, buying two rather than one was a good move. Also: this is a steal. It's €9,99 for a kit, and the cheapest I have EVER seen a travel size Better than Sex mascara go for is €10 on asos (and that's without shipping). So yeah, this kit is definitely a bargain. 
----
Photo of the day: 26.9.2018 (day 269) 
Wednesday, September 26 (day 269) 
Camera: Fujifilm Instax mini 90 NEO CLASSIC 
I like this quick shot of the By Jilke pastry shop shop window because it looks like it's double exposed, but it's not, I was just messing around with the reflexion in the natural light. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 27.9.2018 (day 270) 

Thursday, September 27 (day 270) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Grumpy looking outside Loa. 
---- 

Photo of the day: 28.9.2018 (day 271) 

Friday, September 28 (day 271) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
He was happy to pose for me, but not really willing to not pull a face. Loa just LOVES pulling faces at the camera /fact. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 29.9.2018 (day 272) 

Saturday, September 29 (day 272) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Bert and I went to Photokina and stopped on the way. Slimer was trapped in this grabby booth thingamajig. I keep on forgetting how these things are called in English. You'd think I'd come up with a much more exotic or at least COOL photo from the biggest photography fair in Europe, but nope, I didn't. So there you go, have some Slimer. And yes, I seriously had to resist putting money in to try to catch him. But I have no use for a Slimer pillow, so I resisted :).

Outfit: 29.9.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
Glasses: Theo 
Spirit jersey: Boxlunch 
Skirt: made it myself 
Socks: Flying Tiger Copenhagen 
Sneakers: Foempies 
Bag: Fossil 
Bag charm: Disney Store Japan 
Totebag: Lazy Oaf 

---- 

Photo of the day: 30.9.2018 (day 273) 

Sunday, September 30 (day 273) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Halloween is just around the corner... 

Outfit: 30.9.2018 

Outfit of the day (sans the Jack Skellington hoodie I borrowed off Bert). 
It's actually shamelessly pre-shot for the first day of #fallintodisneystyle because they are predicting rain for tomorrow, so yeah. 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: Bel&Bo 
T-shirt: H&M 
Skirt: made it myself 
Socks: ebay seller 
Sneakers: Converse 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Privacy related disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever (I don't collect anyon's data full stop, I respect people's privacy). So when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link or a photo, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps in clarifying what's happening with your personal information when you read this blog :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment