Monday 4 June 2018

Last week in photos: May 28-June 3 2018

blog header

We're okay!
And yes, that is totally an Oozma Kappa reference, because I'm wearing an O.K. top in that photo :) 
And I frigging LOVE Monsters University (and Monsters Inc)!

Photo of the day: 28.5.2018 (day 148) 

Monday, May 28 (day 148) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Mani Monday! 
And a seahorse shaped waterpistol I got at Flying Tiger Copenhagen. 
PRODUCTS USED: 
- Barry M, Molten Metal nail paint in Bronze Bae 
- BE CREATIVE MAKE UP, nail polish in 017 Wish 
- Daiso, nail art stars 
- essence, fix it nail glue (would not recommend as it dries white and is generally very rubbish) 
- H&M, nail polish in Golden Treasure, Potpourri and Precious 
- H&M, pure gloss top coat 
- HEMA, protecting base coat 
- KIKO, nail lacquer in 274 

---- 

Photo of the day: 29.5.2018 (day 149) 

Tuesday, May 29 (day 149) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D; 18-55mm Canon lens 
I'm pretty bad at flatlays, but when I saw this super cute Star Wars themed one on instagram, I wanted to try my hand at one featuring my Star Wars themed outfit to go see Solo :) 
Hat: Bioworld 
Pin: Disney Store US 
Necklace: Peppermint Fox 
Bracelet: Han Cholo x Think Geek 
Darth Vader Tsum Tsum from the Disney Store 
Death Star bag: Bioworld 
Droid sneakers: customised them myself, they were originally plain white :) Millennium Falcon dress: made it myself

29.5.2018 

No actual outfit shot, so have this instead :) 

---- 

Loa wants to "help" 

Wednesday, May 30 (day 150) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Time for May favourites. With the "assistance" of Loa cat. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 31.5.2018 (day 151) 

Thursday, May 31 (day 151) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Just Loa cat enjoying the sunshine. 

 ---- 

60 

Friday, June 1 (day 152) 
Camera: Fujifilm Instax mini 90 NEO CLASSIC 
Film: Instax mini classic 
It was my father in law's 60th birthday. 
I got him these number balloons at HEMA. 
Seeing it was the first time I ever got balloons like these I obviously can't comment on the quality of those by other brands, but the HEMA ones are a bit rubbish. They were super easy to inflate, I did it the day before because I wasn't sure I would have time on Friday, but the next day they were already considerably down. So if you get the HEMA ones, inflate them as close as possible to the party/event/picture taking and don't count on them staying inflated for a long time. I'm guessing that in a matter of days they'll be as flat as when bought. But hey, they're not expensive. Probably wouldn't buy them again though, as they're such a massive waste all in all. 

---- 

Orange (flavoured) donut 

Saturday, June 2 (day 153) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I know Donut Day was yesterday, but hey whatever. I got this funky orange (and actually orange flavoured too) donut at a local place and it was really good. And matched my dress. Normally I'm not that fond of orange flavoured things (bar actually oranges, preferably blood oranges) but this one I'd definitely get again! 

Outfit: 2.6.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
Yes, I'm wearing a Halloween dress in June. 
Partly because I felt like it and partly because I'm totally working myself up to Summerween. It was also International Lolita Day, but because I rarely wear lolita anymore (and don't really have summery outfit options), I'm wearing otome kei instead.
Hat: vintage 
Glasses: Theo 
Blouse: Primark 
Dress: made it myself 
Socks: TopShop 
Shoes: Secret Shop 

make-up: 2.6.2018

Make-up of the day: 
The red is nearly the exact same red as the red Jack o' Lanterns on my dress :) BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Snowed In 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Brass Band 
- M.A.C, in extreme dimension color lash/work it out mascara in Muscle Tee 
- Sugarpill, pressed eyeshadow in Tako 
- Too Faced, Shadow Insurance 
 - Too Faced, Natural Eyes in Heaven 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, sized to go strobe cream 
LIPS: 
- Sephora, cream lip stain in Always Red 
- Yves Rocher, cherry oil lipstick in Pomme d'Amour (as base)

Loa does NOT approve of the donut 

Caturday! 
The fact that Loa does NOT approve of the donut is a clear sign it's not a shit oversugared supermarket quality one. Loa and I have very different tastes in donuts. If I like them, he hates them and vise versa. Not that he's allowed donuts, but you know what I mean. 

---- 

Bert 

Sunday, June 3 (day 154) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Just a photo of Bert :) 

Random photo is random

Sneakers and monsters 

I didn't get an outfit shot, but if you match these two together and imagine my white and black striped shorts, you pretty much get it :) 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Privacy related disclaimer: 
Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever (I don't collect anyon's data full stop, I respect people's privacy). So when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link or a photo, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps in clarifying what's happening with your personal information when you read this blog :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment