Monday 11 June 2018

The week in photos: June 4-10 2018

42591267292_3579307e64_o copy

Not all food and cats and geekery. 
Honest :)
Photo of the day: 4.6.2018 (day 155) 

Monday, June 4 (day 155) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm lens 
Very simple rainbow nails for pride month. 
I'll do something more spectacular later this month for sure :) 
PRODUCTS USED: 
- essence, out of spaces stories nail polish in 01 outta space is the place 
- Daiso, nail art stars 
- H&M, pure gloss top coat 
- HEMA, protecting basecoat 
- Peggy Sage, nail glue 

---- 

Photo of the day: 5.6.2018 

Tuesday, June 5 (day 156) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm lens 
Stuff for my friend Claire, who I was meeting up on Wednesday :) 
Naturally weathered chicken bones of an organic black footed chicken, the one from this post in fact and some random cosmetics :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 6.6.2018 

Wednesday, June 6 (day 157) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm lens 
I got my hamburger pass case bag from Tokyo Disney in the mail today, and Loa helped me take photos. 
Well, I was just trying to take photos and he decided to butt in. So instead of normal product photos, this is what I got :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 7.6.2018 (day 158) 

Thursday, June 7 (day 158) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 When I was in Antwerp with Claire I couldn't resist this cute clear glitter Mickey Mouse eared backpack at Primark. It was cheap. I actually use this format of backpack as an organiser in the sofa (yeah yeah I'm weird), so now that I'm using that for it, I can actually USE my brown Kanken mini again, so this was a pretty darn good buy. And the card holder was on sale at 50% off and I just couldn't resist. I like putting these things up as decor :).

---- 

Photo of the day: 8.6.2018 (day 159) 

Friday, June 8 (day 159) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Pretty flowers in town. 
When it starts getting warm, you see these all over cities and towns in Belgium. I guess because they are very pretty and quite sturdy blooms. 
And probably also very cheap, considering these literally stink to high heaven O_o. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 9.6.2016 

Saturday, June 9 (day 160) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Practising using brush pens in painting class. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 10.6.2018 

Sunday, June 10 (day 161) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Nommy nommy cake :) 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 



Privacy related disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever (I don't collect anyon's data full stop, I respect people's privacy). So when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link or a photo, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps in clarifying what's happening with your personal information when you read this blog :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment