Tuesday 1 March 2022

Happy birthday Ron Weasley!

Because today is Ron Weasley's fictional birthday, I thought it would be good fun to make a video sharing my Ron Weasley/Weasley family collection with you all :)

Ron is one of my favourite Harry Potter characters, in the books mind, because he is just so human. He's not a near superhumanly powerful wizard, he's not the golden boy, he's just a real human being with flaws, insecurities and just very, very relatable. 

And he is my eldest niece's favourite, so this really had to happen :).

 


Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment