Friday 25 February 2022

Because everyday is Halloween!

It's no secret that I am a huge Halloween fan. The spooky holiday, the movie franchise... not so much.
But before I go on a Michael Meyers induced tangent, I do love the spooky life.
So when I discovered october31st.co.uk, I had to acquire some things. Twice.
As one does :)
 
 

Find me online: 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment