Tuesday 26 October 2021

Events at Les 4 Maisons are the very best!

Last Saturday, the 23rd, Bert and I went to Les 4 Maisons in Liége (here in Belgium) because they were hosting a meet and greet day with Devon Murray, the actor who portrays Seamus Finnigan in the Harry Potter movies. 
Stan, the shop owner, had kindly organised an interview with Devon for me, for the 3rd edition of The Quibbler Cat (download your FREE copy right here), which was super awesome of him and it is much appreciated. 

It was a total blast, Devon is such a warm and kind person, and so fun to hang out with and I really enjoyed interviewing him. Of course I also had fun hanging out with lots of other people that were there! I made a short vlog of the day, and I also have lots of photos (which are behind the break after the vlog).


Les 4 Maisons

Devon 

Have a look at The Quibbler Cat to see how you can win a signed photo!

Les 4 Maisons crew

Death Eater and NarcissaGrindelwald

The Dark Arts represented 

---- 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment