Thursday 29 July 2021

Honeydukes, because who doesn't like candy?

Like so many other Potterheads, I am quite a fan of the Honeydukes aesthetic. Of course, I'm not much of a pastel kinda girl but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the sweet treats on offer and the look of the shop.

What I really like though, as long as I don't have to eat them at least, are the chocolate frogs. And peppermint toads, but you can give me those for eating all day, every day. 

But back to the frogs. I LOVE frogs, and toads, so it comes as to no surprise that I am absolutely here for the chocolate frog aesthetic (just not for the taste, unless we make them ourselves, but more about that in the video linked down below). 

So this is my Honeydukes collection at this point in time :).

 

And a flip-through of the book, Honeydukes: a Scratch and Sniff Adventure.

 


----

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment