Monday 5 April 2021

Last week in photos and video: March 29-April 4 2021

Outfit: 2.4.2021

It's spring alright (took long enough!).
But is Spring here to stay? (I sure hope so!)

Monday, March 29 
Some sheep and cute lambs to start the week :)

Sheep in motion 

---- 

Tuesday, March 30 
Saw this beautiful cherry blossom tree in town on an evening walk. There were plenty of happy bees on it, too :).

Photo of the day: 30.3.2021 

Here's a few more photos from that walk :)

giant tree shrooms

blossom tree

blossoms 

And as it's the end of the month, here's my March haul video :).

 

---- 

Wednesday, March 31 
End of March means March Moments! :)

 

---- 

Thursday, April 1 
April 1st is also known as Weasley Twin Day amongst Potterheads, and as I am collecting Weasleyx' Wizard Wheezes items (only stuff I like, not literally all the things) I thought it would be fun to do a video of my collection :).

 

---- 

Friday, April 2 
Our very own new cherry blossom tree. It's only a young tree, but it's blossoming beautifully regardless! I'm so happy to have it in our garden!

Photo of the day: 2.4.2021 

Outfit: 2.4.2021

Outfit of the day:
Hat: ebay seller
Glasses: Theo
T-shirt: ABYstyle (via Shop for Geek)
Suspenders: Wiseguys
Skirt: UNIQLO
Socks: ebay seller
Sandals: Birkenstock
Broom: replica Nimbus 2000 racing broom by Cine Replicas (via Les 4 Maisons)

---- 

Saturday, April 3 
Just Joop, lurking at the table. As Joop does.

Photo of the day: 3.4.2021 

---- 

Sunday, April 4 
The weather was gorgeous at the beginning of the week, but the last few days were absolutely rubbish cold again. So Kiwi-chan is taking refuge in my cozy thick Gryffindor robe. 

Photo of the day: 4.4.2021 

---- 

Photos of me are taken by Bert Van den Wyngaert. All other photos are by me. 
If you want to know where I got something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask and I will get back to you as soon as I see the comment :). 

Find me online:  

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment