Monday 12 April 2021

Last week in photos and video: April 5-11 2021

Honduras white bat painting 

Of art, cats, and other things :)
 Monday,April 5 
I am doing the Spooky Spring Art Party challenge on instagram. 
Well, casually, as I am only doing the tags I like and I am using a lot of photography. 
I did paint this Honduras white bat from reference (a photo in one of my many books about bats) because the most spring bats are these guys. 
Actually, they could also be the most Halloween bats because they are candy corn coloured :). 
#everydayishalloween :D 

Kuretake gansai tambi, Copic fineliners, Derwent Coloursoft colouring pencils and Posca fineliners in my Maruman Glyphy sketchbook. 

On a side-note, today it actually SNOWED. In April... what the absolute heck?! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 6.4.2021 

Tuesday, April 6 
Today there were still remnants of snow and it was still all 'round miserable and dire weather, so Kiwi-chan curled up in my robe and spent the day like this. I can no say I blame her, not at all! I wouldn't have minded staying in my warm cozy bed all day either, but alas, I had things to do! 

---- 

 

Wednesday, April 7 
We need to talk about LitJoy, because whilst they're products are great, their customer service is full of shenanigans... 
It's not all bad though, there's Joop, an unboxing (of which I am really positive) and a flip-through of their passport (which is full of art) :) 
Plus you can totally just watch the unboxing and skip everything else :).

---- 

Photo of the day: 8.4.2021 

Thursday, April 8 
I made a card for my friend Jess' birthday out of an instax square photo, with the assistance of Kiwi-chan. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 9.4.2021 

Friday, April 9 
Kiwi was "helping" me knit. 
You'd think I would have learned not to trust her near my knitting after the incident, but no, I did not (thankfully there were no more incidents!).  

There is also a reel of her "helping" me, which is here :) 
(it's funny, at least I think it is!). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 10.4.2021 

Saturday, April 10 
Cuddles for Kiwi. 

---- 

 

Sunday, April 11 
The Spring Pin Tag, because we could all do with a bit of fun :). 
If you do it, leave a comment with the link to yours either here, on my insta or on my YT video! :) 

---- 

Photos of me are taken by Bert Van den Wyngaert
All other photos are by me. If you want to know where I got something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask :). 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment