Tuesday 9 February 2021

Warhol: The American Dream Factory

Warhol: the Dream Factory 

Back in October of last year, Bert and I went to visit Warhol: The American Dream Factory at La Boverie in Liège (Belgium). It's been ages ago, but the expo is still running for a bit, so I figured I'd do a photo post regardless! I did write a review of it for Never Was Magazine, so rather than repeat myself, I am pointing you to that one if you're interested :). 
Needless to say, Bert and I really enjoyed it, so let's get on with photos! 

Warhol: The American Dream Factory

Warhol: The American Dream Factory

Warhol: The American Dream Factory

Warhol: The American Dream Factory

Warhol: The American Dream Factory

Warhol: The Dream Factory

Warhol: The Dream Factory

Warhol: The Dream Factory

Warhol: The Dream Factory

Warhol: The Dream Factory

Warhol: the Dream Factory

Warhol: the Dream Factory

Warhol: the Dream Factory

Warhol: the Dream Factory

Warhol: the Dream Factory 

For all my photos of the expo, click here

---- 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I really enjoyed it! I'm glad I bought the book so I can still enjoy that after the expo ends :)

      Delete