Monday 8 February 2021

The first week of February 2021 in photos (1-7)

Snow day 

I'm pretty sure February won't be much of an improvement over January, but eh, let's make the best of it! This is the first week in daily photos and assorted shenenigans :) 
Monday, February 1 
On the 8th it is Jules Verne's birthday, so I wanted to take a book photo for that to, you know, post on the gram. 

Photo of the day: 1.2.2021 

---- 

Tuesday, February 2 
A flatlay so I could do Weasley Wednesday on the gram for once. I don't particularly like how it came out, but eh, it is what it is.

Photo of the day: 2.2.2021 

---- 

Wednesday, February 3 
Sweet Kiwi-chan in an empty hamper.

Photo of the day: 3.2.2021 

---- 

Thursday, February 4 
A flatlay for Fantastic Beasts Friday on the gram :).

Photo of the day: 4.2.2021 

---- 

Friday, February 5 
A cute niffler pin by Studio Pins and Paper :).

Photo of the day: 5.2.2021 

---- 

Saturday, February 6 
I got these super cute hot air balloon print knot wrap scarves at Lush yesterday, so I wanted to redo the Jules Verne omnibus photo with one of them as a background. I like the clockwork background better, though. Want to bet I'll end up finding a Jules Verne mural on my flickr page and post that on instagram instead on the 8th? (yeah, that totally happened).

Photo of the day: 6.2.2021 

---- 

Sunday, February 7 
We got snow, here's a snow picture.

Photo of the day: 7.2.2021 

Outfit of the day: 
Aviator hat: 't Amerikaantje 
Goggles: Quidditch goggles by Elope 
Glasses: Theo 
Scarf: asos 
Aviator jacket: Pull & Bear 
Cardigan: Cora Kemperman 
Skirt: Banned Retro 
Leggings: UNIQLO 
Boots: Palladium 
Broom: Firebolt replica by The Noble Collection

Outfit: 7.2.2021 

Whilst I'm talking about snow, this is the current state of our lavender, oops.

Snow day 

Our neighbours made a cute snow creature :).

Snow day

Snow day 

---- 

Photos of me are taken by Bert Van den Wyngaert. All other photos are by me. If you want to know where I got something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask :). 

Find me online: 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment