Monday 1 February 2021

Last week of January 2021 in photos :)

That snitch stood no chance 

It was the last week of the #newyearnewmagicchallenge on instagram, which is by no means a promise you'll see less Potterverse photos pop up in these posts in the future! I'm a total geek, not gonna try and hide it! Monday, January 25 
Tomorrow's prompt was Gilderoy Lockhart. Who is a total tosser and far from my favourite character, but it turned out that I have a lot of Lockhart themed stuff in my collection, entirely accidental. I'm ok with it, because it means I got to do this prompt :).

 Photo of the day: 25.1.2021 

---- 

Tuesday, January 26 
The day 27 prompt was Quidditch, so I made a flatlay with the Quidditch memory journal I bought at Primark. It actually came with a gold Harry Potter wand pen, but of course I didn't think about using that, nor did I remember that I have a golden snitch by Primark, for the photo because I'm an idiot. Oh well! Clearly I need a real life remembrall, but I'm pretty sure that just like Neville, I wouldn't be able to remember what I forgot, oops!

Photo of the day: 26.1.2021 

I last minute changed my mind and so this is the photo that ended up instagram. I really love that Quidditch jersey (the Undiz take on the baseball jersey)!

That snitch stood no chance 

---- 

Wednesday, January 27 
Salem on the Gryffindor blanky. He's far too much of a weasle to be a Gryffindor, but he never says no to soft blankies.

Photo of the day: 27.1.2021 

My photo for the Fantastic Beasts cosplay prompt. I don't cosplay so I did a 1920s style (history bounding, not historically accurate!) portrait :)

Fantastic Beasts/1920s vibes 

---- 

Thursday, January 28 
I bought the soundtrack of The Crimes of Grindelwald on vinyl, because late last year I bought a new sound system and I love the music. Even though vinyl has the disadvantage I have to get up on the regular to change the record around or put in the second one. I also made a little reel of the thing here, on the gram. Photo of the day: 28.1.2021 

---- 

Friday, January 29 
Joop is a magical cat. He really just likes faffing about with wands really. This one actually has broken bits on the handle so I let the cats play with it now. Don't put the Parvati Patil wand in your arm holster kids, don't make my mistake!

Photo of the day: 29.1.2021 

And in other news: my review of Warhol: The American Dream Factory, went live on Never Was Magazine today. If you like pop art, give it a read :)

---- 

Saturday, January 30 
How cute is sweet Kiwi-chan, sitting in the sofa and posing all pretty!

Photo of the day: 30.1.2021 

---- 

Sunday, January 31 
And another one of sweet Kiwi to end the week :)

Photo of the day: 31.1.2021 

---- 

Photos of me are taken by Bert Van den Wyngaert
All other photos are by me. 
If you want to know where I got  something in a particular photo, don't hesitate to drop me a comment and ask :). 

Find me online: 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment