Wednesday 3 February 2021

Cat adventures: January 2021

The internet is for cats my dudes, it's a fact!  

Photo of the day: 10.1.2021

I bought a Gryffindor print soft cozy blanky at Primark. Which Kiwi-chan promptly stole... I might have to buy another if they're not out of stock.

Kiwi vs feathers

Kiwi-chan vs feathers.

Kiwi-chan lounges

I bought a thick, super soft comfy Gryffindor house robe. Kiwi-chan stole it. I'm not even joking. I have to take it downstairs with me every morning so she can nab on it whenever she feels like it. And back up upstairs in the evening so she can sleep on it at night. She's totally obsessed! 

Salem

Salem can pose very prettily when he is promised treats. But you can still see he has very little patience for posing for photographs :').

Remote photography class with Kiwi-chan

Kiwi is Bert's study buddy for his online photography classes.

Double exposed Kiwi-chan

Double exposed Kiwi-chan. My instax SQ10 has a double exposure setting that is pretty fail proof (or should that be fool proof?).

Photo of the day: 27.1.2021

Salem on the Gryffindor blanky, having seen his chance and seized the opportunity for some lounging on the softness of the thing. After all, Kiwi can't lounge on everything at once :'). 

Photo of the day: 29.1.2021

Joop is a magical cat. Which is nicer sounding than the truth that Joop is a wand thief and still hasn't realised they aren't cat toys. He's not allowed to play with them unsupervised though (unless it's an empty plastic wand pen).

Photo of the day: 30.1.2021

Kiwi posing all pretty and with little patience.

Photo of the day: 31.1.2021 

And Kiwi again, because she's the easiest to photograph :).

----

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 



No comments:

Post a Comment