Friday 28 February 2020

The adventures of Salem, Kiwi-chan and Joop Destroyer of Worlds #3: of boxes and flamingos

boxed Joop

A little while ago Bert bought me a skirt on the Top Vintage website. 
Said skirt came in a box, and in that box was pretty purple paper and a flamingo keychain. Essentially a puff of fake fur with a fake leather head and dangly legs. I'm not a flamingo kind of person, but both one of my neighbours and one of my friends is, so whilst I was debating who to give this to, to make sure it would go to someone that would fully appreciate it, Kiwi came up to me, begging for the flamingo. Obviously, this left me with no choice but to take the hardware off (that I did save!) and give it to her. 
This was, of course, not taking Salem and Joop into account. 
And madness followed.
Salem was the first to run off with the flamingo the second Kiwi wasn't paying attention. 
He was very fond of the crinkly purple paper in the box as well.

box kitten 

Luckily the boys can share fairly well.

Boxes bring happiness to cats 

Joop was, of course, the one to claim the box, and the toy, for he deems all Top Vintage extras to be his.

Photo of the day: 14.2.2020 

As you can see from the photo at the beginning of this post, which is a little bit older, he has quite the habit of claiming Top Vintage boxes :).

Alas! 
The poor boys were out of luck!
Kiwi had her revenge, and a few mornings later I woke up to this. 
She's not sorry, not at all!

The damage is actually bigger than you can see, because she's actually sitting on top of another hole and she had managed to loosen one of the sides, to make sure Joop nor Salem had no way to comfortably lounge in it anymore.

Photo of the day: 18.2.2020 

The lesson to be learned for the boys? 
Kiwi-chan always wins in the end :D.

Photo of the day: 26.2.2020 

Yesterday I placed another order on Top Vintage. 
The boys are eagerly awaiting it's arrival, hoping for a bigger, sturdier, more Kiwi-proof box, more crinkly paper, and especially: another flamingo :). 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment