Thursday 3 October 2019

31 days of Halloween, day 1-3

Inktober day 1

You might think that lobbing in 3 days together is off to a bad start, however, I was in Disneyland Paris from September 30th 'till October 2nd, meaning I didn't come home until late the evening yesterday. 
Therefore I decided to just not stress myself out about this, and post some days together. 
I will endeavour to get up a daily post this month, but it won't every day, because I will probably not be home and/or near a computer every day of the month. 
Anyway, let's get started!
Day 1/31 days of Halloween 

Day 1: Tuesday, October 1st 
For the first day I forewent art on paper and instead opt to paint on my face (for the most part, I did do a doodle in my sketchbook). 
Birdie and I have been fascinated by pineappolanterns the moment we found a photo of some Disney Aulani (their Hawaiian hotel resort) on instagram last year, so this year we decided to be pinappolanterns. Definitely check out her look, because it's hella cool (and give her a follow because she does tons of cool and creative looks!). 

BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, semi-sweet x 9 in Outre 
- M.A.C, Tropic Cool x 9 in Bright Sided and Lemon Rush 
- Sugarpill, pressed eyeshadow in Buttercupcake 
- Too Faced, Shadow Insurance 
- Yves Rocher, botanical color eye pencil in Citron 
- Yves Rocher, Vertige longueur mascara in Brun 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, eye shadow in Lime 
- M.A.C, Prep & Prime Fix+ 
- Sephora, colorblock liner in Sunny Day 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Born This Way, Super Coverage concealer in Snow 
- Too Faced, Born This Way setting powder in translucent 
LIPS: 
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Frozen Strawberry 

Hat: thrifted/vintage 
Glasses: Zenni Optical 
Top: Axes Femme

Day 1/31 days of Halloween 

And here's the piece I'm holding in one of the photos. 
It's a combination of Kuretake gansai tambi and Daler-Rowney Aquafine watercolours, with some Posca and Sakura Pigma Microne fineliners. In my cream paper square Maruman Croquis sketchbook.

page from my sketchbook 

---- 

Day 2: Wednesday, October 2nd 

Well, I just was still in France, here's an absinthe fairy! 
Based off this photo right here
- Letraset pro-marker 
- Pentel watercolours and P203 mechanical pencil in B 
- Posca 0.7 bullet nib fineliner in white (for the highlight in the eyes) 
- Sakura Pigma Micron 0.5 fineliners 
- Sennelier l'Aquarel watercolours 
In my white paper square Maruman Croquis sketchbook.

Day 2/31 days of Halloween 

There's also a version on Daler-Rowney Aquafine paper which I don't much like. Bert does, however, and so it lives with the absinthe bottles in that cabinet.

Day 2/31 days of Halloween 

---- 

Day 3: Thursday, October 3rd 
Just my outfit from the first day in Disneyland Paris. 
I should have the post about that day up on my blog tomorrow! 
Glasses: Theo 
Top: Primark, and then I handpainted on it myself (it says Boo to you! in handlettering type font) 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Spats: made them myself 
Boots: Kickers 
Hip bag: Eastpak 
Bag: Disney Store 
Ghost accesories: Tokyo Disney 

Outfit: 30.9.2019 

---- 

If you wonder what I'm getting up to this Halloween, all of it, have a look at this set on my flickr page :). 
All photos of me are by Bert Van den Wyngaert, he's doing 31 days of Halloween in photography on his instagram, so make sure to check out his page

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment