Thursday 2 May 2019

Last week in photos: April 22-28 2019

Netevallei

Mostly nature and art :)
Monday, April 22 (day 112) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Part of the local nature preserve.

From my sketchbook 

Sketch of the day: 
Super floofy witch cat :). 
Based off a photo of a super floofy cat (without witch hat) that I found on instagram :). 
Pentel P203 mechanical pencil (0.3mm) in B on Maruman cream Croquis paper.

---- 

photo of the day: 23.4.2019 

Tuesday, April 23 (day 113) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Normally, I always have to chase after one of these chairs when I'm in class. But today when I arrived, BOTH of them were at my desk! I suspect kind classmate Erik was behind it, but whomever it was, much appreciated! :) (my classmates are all really nice!) 

---- 

From my sketchbook 

Wednesday, April 24 (day 114) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 15-55mm Canon lens 
A quote (in Dutch) from Bek Vegter (not sure if he wants his real name on here or not) that I used to practise handlettering. It translates to "good copper is sometimes more expensive", because it's one of those things that just does not translate well. 
Pentel P203 mechanical pencil (0.3mm) in B, Pentel copper fineliner, HEMA gold fineliner, Sakura 0.5mm fineliner and Ecoline brush pen on Maruman cream Croquis paper. 

----

Photo of the day: 25.4.2019 

Thursday, April 25 (day 115) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
My new Palladium sandals. I know they're not really my style, but I have long, LONG, since realised that if I want sandals that are super comfy, I will have to sacrifice style. And these feel like I'm walking on clouds, proverbially, so I love them :). A lot more than my Saltwater Sandals in any case, but you can read about that here

---- 

Photo of the day: 26.4.2019 

Friday, April 26 (day 116) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Random heart shaped balloon tied to a bush on my way to painting class. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 27.4.2019 

Saturday, April 27 (day 117) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
There were a whole bunch of these pineapple statues outside the Louvain city hall, so I had to take a photo, of course :). 

---- 

Madmans Esprit 

Sunday, April 28 (day 118) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Madmans Esprit live on stage. I don't like the band (and by that I mean the music, not the people), at all, but I do like this photo (they were all very friendly to me, I'm just not into their music and gimmick, it's definitely not personal, just a matter of personal taste ^^).

Outfit: 28.4.2019 

Outfit of the day: 
This sort of thing isn't exactly my style, but I wanted to wear something that I would be able to chuck in the laundry to wash out the cigarette smoke after the concerts I was going to. Which is why I ended up leaving the hat in the car. 
Hat ebay seller 
Glasses: Theo 
Top: ASOS 
Shorts: H&M 
Leggings: H&M 
Socks: Insua 
Boots: Palladium 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment