Wednesday 24 October 2018

An afternoon in Antwerp in pictures

Bershka knows what's up

Apologies to the people that suffer from coulrophobia! 

Last Saturday I met up with my friend Claire in Antwerp. 

Rather than just giving you a what we did rundown of the day, I'm going to share photos with you instead :) So there's more pictures than text :). 

One little update though, if you've read my Paris and Disneyland Paris posts, you know I've been having a ton of issues with Lomography color 100 film (medium format). I took the camera that had the roll stuck on it to Grobet, where they took it into their darkroom to take the roll off so I could have the photos developped. All hail Grobet. 
Lomography had tweeted me that I could email them for a product replacement, which I had waited to do 'till Saturday evening, because I wanted to see what was going on with my film and camera (the camera was checked at Grobet too, and thankfully it's fine!). I asked them to either issue me a refund, or send me a light painter instead (which is cheaper than the film, by like €6, but fuck no to more Lomo film) and they kindly agreed to send me the light painter. 
If you get have the same issue, just mail their customer service and ask for a product replacement :). Good on Lomo for doing that though (even though they didn't respond 'till several people on twitter started replying to me and saying they'd never buy Lomo film (again). But they came through and that's what counts! 

That update aside, here be pictures!

Halloween beauty sponges 

H&M's Halloween packing for beauty sponges. I did not buy any, because I like other sponges better. But they were cute enough to merit a photo. Also: H&M, wth with all that plastic? Pack them in a recyclable paper bag, put some print on it and use some eco plastic for the window. People can still see the sponge and less waste ends up on a landfill or inside an animal! How about that? #dobetter

Day 21/31 days of Halloween

Claire

Claire

Claire 

Outfit and make-up shots at Stadsfeestzaal mall. Because it's indoors and the light is nice enough :) Obviously, we took each other's photos :).

Bershka knows what's up 

Bershka knows what's up! I especially love how they gave their models OLD SCHOOL Pennywise masks, because original Pennywise played Tim Curry is the best. Far superior to the remake (which was, in my personal opinion, utterly shit. Feel free to disagree though, cant all like the same thing). 

I did take more photos, but they're on my Agfa Paramat, so yeah. It can take a while 'till results from that roll end up on my blog, because there's 72 frames on that roll (split frame means frames x 2, huzzah!). 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment