Monday 28 May 2018

The week in photos: May 21-27 2018

blog header

Feels like summer...


Photo of the day: 21.5.2018 

Monday, May 21 (day 141) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Went to a café with Bert, and these are some of my summer fave things (it's not summer yet, but tell that to the weather).

Outfit: 21.5.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
It was hot, I couldn't be bothered, Bert needed to test his Tamron lens to make sure it's really fixed. It seems to be, so far so good. 
Glasses: Theo 
Tops: Friendly Oak and UNIQLO 
Necklace watch: Disney Store Japan 
Shorts: H&M 
Socks: Disney Store 
Shoes: Secret Shop

Shoes and socks :) 

Close-up of the socks and shoes, because they are pretty awesome :) 

---- 

Photo ofthe day: 22.5.2018 (day 142) 

Tuesday, May 22 (day 142) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
After all the bank holiday first weekday that isn't actually Monday madness of May, it's that kind of day. Let's just ignore for a second that it's my fave mug and I use it whenever I can ;) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 23.5.2018 (day 143) 

Wednesday, May 23 (day 143) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Photo at Nou concept store, because I was there in passing and they have pretty things :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 24.5.2018 (day 144) 

Thursday, May 24 (day 144) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 Birthday boy! 
Loa is 4 today, and he's spent most of his day sleeping and eating treats :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 25.5.2018 (day 145) 

Friday, May 25 (day 145) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
My friend Marie is going on an epic adventure to California next month, so I customised a notebook for her and got her a little Marie card holder at Primark. And let her borrow my old instax mini 7s, because she doesn't have one and now she can still take instax photos. And figure out better which instax she wants herself :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 26.5.2018 (day 156) 

Saturday, May 26 (day 146) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Went to Louvain with Marie and we had such a good time we forgot to take a selfie together like we usually do, oops. So here's a picture I took in Starbucks. My bag isn't actually that full with shopping, there's just a bunch of stuff in there I was lugging around (like my umbrella, camera etc). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 27.5.2018 (day 147) 

Sunday, May 27 (day 147) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Just a random photo I felt like taking :) 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website

----

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers.
I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. 
I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them.
I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment